★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: REQUIRES iPhone 5s, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or better.
===============================
fiction-warez presents: GLITCHSKIER
. Developer: Shelly Alon
: Release Date: 2/02/2017
² Cracked by: fiction-warez
³ Game Type: Shoot Em Up
Game information:
Glitchskier is the new action game by Shelly Alon, the developer who brought you Partyrs and Sputnik Eyes.

Bullet hell at its finest: nervewired action, boss fights, rethought game systems and much more... With unique looks, handcrafted effects, and extraordinary music by Tom Schley, Glitc³ki.|r i5 fa ERROR 0x00004f5 :::
Features:
* 4 bosses
* -mode
* >>>ERROR 0x00000100 ::: cts
* 12 color pallettes
* music by tom schley
http://www.glitchskier.com
http://www.shellyalon.net
+ + + + Quality releases + + + +
NOTE: as usual, support the developers you like.
/ TEAM FICTION

Boardumb's comments:

02-02-2017, 03:01 AM
I cannot even begin to stress how incredible the aesthetic is. Shelly, you NAILED that old school PC feel. Killer stuff. KILLER!

The gameplay's quite great in its current state, but I'm crossing my fingers for the relative touch update to hit in the next couple of days. That said,I love this so far and would wholeheartedly recommend it NOW.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.

02-02-2017, 03:06 AM
I know from the upcoming thread that (hopefully top-notch) relative touch controls should be included in the next update. Of course they already should have come with this released version. A must have in any shmup, especially when enemies or shots are coming from underneath. But i'm very happy that the default controls hold up to the pace of the gameplay very well. Otherwise i make it simple on this one:

This is a very special shooter and i highly recommend it! Congrats team!

Edit: in any case, please consider to include a sensitivity slider for the relative touch controls.

My 2017 GOTY contenders...
Glitchskier, Slayaway Camp, Full of Stars, Steredenn, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders
02-02-2017, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
I cannot even begin to stress how incredible the aesthetic is. Shelly, you NAILED that old school PC feel. Killer stuff. KILLER!

The gameplay's quite great in its current state, but I'm crossing my fingers for the relative touch update to hit in the next couple of days. That said,I love this so far and would wholeheartedly recommend it NOW.
Thanks! Relative Touch should be up in a day or two!

Twitter: @shellyalon | www.shellyalon.net | Partyrs (www.partyrsgame.com) | Sputnik Eyes (www.sputnikeyes.com)
02-02-2017, 04:02 AM
OMFG! amazing game, best shoot 'em up ever for me!
just completed, on the 3rd position of the leaderboards.
02-02-2017, 07:14 AM
This is such a sweet little SHMUP! Very unique and fun to play! I've only played a few games, messed around with the really neat UI and settings, but yeah, what MC said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
02-02-2017, 07:28 AM
I unlocked the endless mode, and oh boy, this is totally another challenging beast compared to the campaign mode (i call it so).
The relative touch controls are now so much definitely needed, not kidding. Maybe also a second leaderboard, because i hardly get a score over 1000 points so far, and this endless mode gets Bullet Hell. Really love it!

I nice touch for mostly ipad users, the portrait mode is playable in both directions.

Glitchskier, Slayaway Camp, Full of Stars, Steredenn, Arkanoid vs Space Invaders
02-02-2017, 08:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
...Maybe also a second leaderboard, because i hardly get a score over 1000 points...
Oops, didn't realize that the endless score gets 2x counted, so no need for a second leaderboard. Well, if it works. Actually, this is already a challenging goal to top your score from the easier starting mode, and to go even further after that, lol, of course.

Is this a bug?
I'm still with my default mode's score on GC (2955). Watch my picture and do the count, please.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1553.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	111189  

02-02-2017, 08:18 AM
Damn you guys are so much better than I am. I haven't beaten the second boss yet.

02-02-2017, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
Oops, didn't realize that the endless score gets 2x counted, so no need for a second leaderboard. Well, if it works. Actually, this is already a challenging goal to top your score from the easier starting mode, and to go even further after that, lol, of course.

Is this a bug?
I'm still with my default mode's score on GC (2955). Watch my picture and do the count, please.
I'll look into it asap!

Twitter: @shellyalon | www.shellyalon.net | Partyrs (www.partyrsgame.com) | Sputnik Eyes (www.sputnikeyes.com)