★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: iDrop Dead: Flower Edition - ragdoll game with flowers and candy

10-21-2009, 12:51 AM
iDrop Dead: Flower Edition - ragdoll game with flowers and candy

Apple rejected our v1.2.0 update to iDrop Dead, because now they think the game is too brutal, so we replaced blood with flowers and bones with candy in v1.3.0, and this is what came out...

0.99USD!

For more info about iDrop Dead and our other iPhone and iPod Touch games, please visit our homepage:

http://www.ttursas.com

Here's a link to the FREE LITE version:

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=336482265&mt=8

And here's a link to the UNLOCKED version (the same as the full game, but with everything unlocked from the beginning):

http://itunes.apple.com/app/idrop-dead-flower-edition/id368439053?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up

PS. A review would be nice, thank you!

Last edited by ttursas; 04-22-2010 at 11:02 PM.
10-21-2009, 12:53 AM
Heh, topic already posted with about 3 pages, but the developer's thread always over-powers the first one :P Make it more like... 2 hours so i can buy it already! heh, jk. I'll just have to buy it after school and before work :P

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch

10-21-2009, 01:12 AM
i feel bad downloading this game for free \
i've already played it for about 3 hrs.
and there's so much content!
10-21-2009, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFinch713x View Post
Heh, topic already posted with about 3 pages, but the developer's thread always over-powers the first one :P Make it more like... 2 hours so i can buy it already! heh, jk. I'll just have to buy it after school and before work :P
Oh damit, I missed the other thread. When I woke up, I just submitted that new thread, didn't think anyone else would do it for me...

But I'll raise the price in something like 7 hours, let's give the people a chance to upgrade for free. Are you going to play iDD: FE at work?
10-21-2009, 02:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
i feel bad downloading this game for free \
i've already played it for about 3 hrs.
and there's so much content!
Oh, you can always buy the original iDrop Dead, or our other games (Perfect Balance: Harmony and Inferno) if you feel bad about this...
10-21-2009, 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttursas View Post
Oh damit, I missed the other thread. When I woke up, I just submitted that new thread, didn't think anyone else would do it for me...

But I'll raise the price in something like 7 hours, let's give the people a chance to upgrade for free. Are you going to play iDD: FE at work?
Wish I could, but the grocery store I work at would get pissed :P Maybe at break xP but in 7hours i will be able to buy before school and then play before class :P

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
10-21-2009, 02:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttursas View Post
Oh, you can always buy the original iDrop Dead, or our other games (Perfect Balance: Harmony and Inferno) if you feel bad about this...
just bought the original! can't wait for the updates on IDD: FE!
10-21-2009, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2spoon View Post
just bought the original! can't wait for the updates on IDD: FE!
Great, thank you! I'll start working on the next update tomorrow evening.

I just set the price of iDrop Dead: Flower Edition to 0.99USD, and I think it'll take a couple of hours to propagate to App Store all over the world. So everybody be quick if you want to get the game for free.
10-21-2009, 07:58 AM
This item is currently being modified. Doh.

Eh, no problem. I love iDropDead so much I don't mind giving you guys an extra buck.
10-21-2009, 08:02 AM
Finally! I've waited so long to throw that freakin' pinata about!

Lame, it's being modified. I don't mind paying either, but it won't let me buy it! Hurry up!

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ