★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Take control of a space craft traveling through a hostile, pixelated world. Battle a huge variety of enemy ships and bosses, and upgrade and unlock over 30 different crafts!

Face off with 8 bosses, all with their own unique abilities and weaknesses. Get ready for exciting new missions, powerful enemies, and breathtaking boss battles!

FEATURES
- Atmospheric levels with diverse missions to complete
- Memorable battles with enormous bosses
- 30+ crafts to collect
- 10+ super weapons ready for battle
- Upgrade your shield, machine gun, super weapon, nuclear bomb and magnet

Appsolute Games's comments:

02-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Just found the shoot em up that's taking sky forces place for now.
I hope they update this game months from now to keep it alive.
This game has it all.
It is 5 stars , 6 actually

02-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Thanks Jay! Please let us know what you'd like to see added/improved. We're all ears
02-02-2017, 11:49 PM
A lot of good vertical shooters this week.
02-03-2017, 07:27 AM
I beat a boss yet I don't get the ship unlocked. When I click it, it says I need to beat the boss in a class 5 ship - what does that mean?

I also feel that after you've unlocked a checkpoint (or a node in the space map), having to see ads to activate it is kind of unfair.
02-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Just got added to New games we love in the US! Definitely check this out if you're a fan of SHMUPs and pixel art
02-03-2017, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appsolute Games View Post
Thanks Jay! Please let us know what you'd like to see added/improved. We're all ears
honestly nothing to improve that could make it better in my opinion that I've noticed yet. Already perfect

I can only hope that content is added through the months to keep interest high because this is going to be praised and downloaded a lot.
Just like skyforce , they updated once every other month that add an extra level/plane/upgrades .

That is all I can see that can improve the game later.
You guys did the best job and I can't find anything wrong or anywhere to improve.

Adding more planes and upgrades and extra modes are the only things I wanna see more of later .

I'll be sharing this everywhere .
I've already been Sharing on my gaming social media account
02-03-2017, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
honestly nothing to improve that could make it better in my opinion that I've noticed yet. Already perfect

I can only hope that content is added through the months to keep interest high because this is going to be praised and downloaded a lot.
Just like skyforce , they updated once every other month that add an extra level/plane/upgrades .

That is all I can see that can improve the game later.
You guys did the best job and I can't find anything wrong or anywhere to improve.

Adding more planes and upgrades and extra modes are the only things I wanna see more of later .

I'll be sharing this everywhere .
I've already been Sharing on my gaming social media account
Thanks for the awesome feedback. Really glad to hear that you're enjoying the game! More bosses and crafts will be coming soon
02-04-2017, 12:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
this is going to be praised and downloaded a lot
? Ever do you mean m'Lord?
02-04-2017, 01:06 AM
Some planes in order to unlock them require a class 5 ship when beating a boss - what does this mean?