★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready to explore an awesome world of mining with Jack- The miner.

WARNING:Insanely Addictive!

Jack is a specially designed robot, sent by humans, to dig out the most precious metal on an alien planet but he requires refuelling and repairing.

You start with simple ore and dig deeper to find the precious ore hidden beneath the surface of the planet. Spend all your ores in the market to buy upgrades or to buy resources for your Jack, making it easy for Jack to mine.

You can choose to buy resources from teleport to nuclear blast to make your way to the final precious metal. How well you manage your spendings on upgrades or buy resources to mine the precious ore, depends on you.

Game highlights
- Auto save each time you sell items.
- Highly Addictive.
- 50+ missions.
- 12 Different ore to mine.
- 20+ upgrades for your Jack.
- Extra life saving stuff hidden.
- Map to route your way.
- Ultra HD graphics.
- You can start new game any time.

Please email to email2vm@jacktheminer.com if you are interested to translate the game in your local language (800 words max). We will add your name to the credits!

email2vm's comments:

Jack The Miner - Mining Game

Maruti Ravindra Krishna Vejandla
Genres: Games Entertainment Adventure Simulation
Free

Quote:
Get ready to explore an awesome world of mining with Jack- The miner.

WARNING:Insanely Addictive!

Jack is a specially designed robot, sent by humans, to dig out the most precious metal on an alien planet but he requires refuelling and repairing.

You start with simple ore and dig deeper to find the precious ore hidden beneath the surface of the planet. Spend all your ores in the market to buy upgrades or to buy resources for your Jack, making it easy for Jack to mine.

You can choose to buy resources from teleport to nuclear blast to make your way to the final precious metal. How well you manage your spendings on upgrades or buy resources to mine the precious ore, depends on you.

Game highlights
- Auto save each time you sell items.
- Highly Addictive.
- 50+ missions.
- 12 Different ore to mine.
- 20+ upgrades for your Jack.
- Extra life saving stuff hidden.
- Map to route your way.
- Ultra HD graphics.
- You can start new game any time.

Please email to email2vm@jacktheminer.com if you are interested to translate the game in your local language (800 words max). We will add your name to the credits!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G
  • iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s
  • iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus
  • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.1

Download Size: 144.7MB

02-04-2017, 07:55 AM
The Video

Here is the video trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf1_C0iT1g8

02-04-2017, 09:36 AM
Looks like Mines of Mars? Was gonna give it a try, but it just crashes on opening.
02-04-2017, 09:44 AM
Loads fine for me, seems more like the old flash classic Motherlode. Will see if it does anything to differentiate itself from that old favourite.
02-04-2017, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Looks like Mines of Mars? Was gonna give it a try, but it just crashes on opening.
Kindly confirm the mobile model you are playing the game with. we will check and confirm shortly.

Ravi
02-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatEscaper View Post
Loads fine for me, seems more like the old flash classic Motherlode. Will see if it does anything to differentiate itself from that old favourite.
The game is inspired from Motherload. We have added many new features to the game. Hope you will love the game.
Do let us know if you run in to any challenges.

Cheers!
Ravi
02-04-2017, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by email2vm View Post
Kindly confirm the mobile model you are playing the game with. we will check and confirm shortly.

Ravi
iPhone 6S, iOS 10.1.1
02-04-2017, 11:49 AM
re

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
iPhone 6S, iOS 10.1.1
Please allow us time until end of Monday IST (Indian standard time) to get back to you.

Ravi
02-04-2017, 01:28 PM
EDIT: GAME IS BROKEN
Try to sell anything but doesn't give me the money.
Can't do anything in the game so once I ran out of my start money I can't buy fuel.
Hope this is fixed fast.

Wow what a great game .
Reminds me of mars miner and one other game that I won't mention since it's real similar.
This is 5 stars. Been waiting for this version to come out and it did by surprise .
Something to spend the next month or so on.

Last edited by Jayg2015; 02-04-2017 at 02:02 PM.
02-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Citing "Mines of Mars" piqued my interest as that was a favorite of mine. However, I'll wait for the bugginess to be squashed before taking the leap.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy