Wobblers [Umbrella]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Umbrella, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umbrella

Umbrella Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    USA
    #1 Umbrella, Feb 7, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    From the creators of Down the Mountain!

[​IMG]

Available For FREE On February 23rd

Wobblers is an exciting and addicting arcade game, in which you are equipped with a rocket to navigate your character to the highest heights. On the way up, you’ll have to collect power ups, avoid obstacles, and keep your Wobbler aboard!

• Balancing Controls
    • 50 Unlockable Characters
    • 300 Missions
    • Bonus Mode: Rainbow Race

Developed by Umbrella

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Available For FREE On February 23rd

For press, please visit http://umbrella.games/wobblers/press.html

- - - - - - - - -

For more updates, follow us on twitter @umbrellafun or on Facebook https://fb.com/umbrellafun

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    This is insta love for me, I am getting so happy with this game, like a kid who got his first chocolate.

The characters are so cute and well animated it's a joy to see, I really liked the characters in Back to Square One, but these in Wobblers are so adorable.

There are 300 missions so there is a lot to do and 50 characters to collect.

The whole game oozes quality, I am a big fan of Umbrella ever since Boom Dots and Loop Mania, keep it up guys.

I took code H4W7 thanks, bought the ad remover as a thank you.

3. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I've been playing for awhile and this game is very addictive and the u lockable will keep you coming back

4. Patthegymnast

Patthegymnast Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2016
    Same! Love this game and a big fan also!

5. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Lol, i consider this as a damn good rate, already. And with my very late "thank you for an early code" (the middle one?), we're on 80%!

Of course it would be nice to get a response from all code sharks, but since it is a free game, personally i think this doesn't really hurt the Devs feeling too much. And with a paid game, well, the Devs (many) still make the same mistake to simply post the codes out in the blue instead of "write a post here and you'll get one" ;)

6. Umbrella

Mar 21, 2015
    USA
    Hey guys, added some more codes. You can now instantly request them from our Press page:
    http://umbrella.games/wobblers/press.html

If you receive a code and get to play it, please share your thoughts in this thread!

Happy wobbling!

7. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Got a new favorite character called Stubble, he got me the highest score so far of 970 points, got over 100 missions completed allready, it's one of those games were you say one more go, great loving it.

8. Umbrella

Mar 21, 2015
    USA
    Really glad to hear that you are enjoying the game! We are excited for Thursday's release!

9. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Loving it, it looks great, playing is really fun, and you know me I wanna be first on the Leaderboard, if I can that is it's not easy and you need a bit of luck with the power-ups.

Number one now is Mudloop, he is a game designer if I can remeber, he made the game Zig Zag if I am not mistaken, or you worked together for a game, he is on every Leaderboard of your games.

10. Umbrella

Mar 21, 2015
    USA
    Correct, designed and developed by me (Mikael) and Sven. If he spent less time playing and more time programming the game would have been out faster ;P

11. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Oh, Mudloop is part of Umbrella now I get it, I wanna beat him of course ha ha.

12. Umbrella

Mar 21, 2015
    USA
  13. Mudloop

Mudloop Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Web & Game Developer
    Belgium
    That's right, Mudloop was the old name under which I made games, and then I teamed up with Mikael and we founded Umbrella. I'm the coder, he's the designer.

My highscore is actually higher than what's in Game Center, about 2000 I think. This was from before we added GC, and before a reinstall so it didn't get submitted. Just so you know that you have to aim a little higher :)