★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Steampunk shoot 'em up meets endless runner.

Dr Leyla Green's laboratory has been compromised. Hordes of her malformed creations have been unleashed onto the streets by a mystery menace. Worried that her funding will be cut off if the world is destroyed, Dr. Green sets out to stop them. She'll bring her only remaining creation, the Juggerbot, a giant robotic war machine, on this epic journey. Can she take back the city? Armed with her mystical metacarpal claw and the Juggerbot's nuclear lasers, typhoon missiles and blaster cannon, they will give it their best try.

Enjoy dual gameplay where the player dynamically swaps between platforming and fighting with Leyla and shooting with the Juggerbot in real time. Fight massive bosses, travel across a vast steampunk landscape, and enjoy a game with no ads and no in app purchases!

metalcasket's comments:

02-07-2017, 06:50 AM
You beat us to posting it!

We'll be hanging out in the thread answering any questions anyone might have!

02-07-2017, 07:51 AM
thanks Goodnight Games!
will post some impressions after i have a chance to play it

Last edited by Dailon80; 02-07-2017 at 07:53 AM.
02-07-2017, 08:01 AM
I have been so excited for this, congrats on release
02-07-2017, 08:18 AM
Pixel graphics. Will come back with some impressions since it's a premium game and 98% of people on here will complain it isn't free.
02-07-2017, 08:46 AM
It's not bad still early in the game... I do like how it combines diff gameplay elements whether it's jumping sliding or shooting with your robot friend. Can't explain why but it somewhat reminds me of Altered Beast my fav sega game. Easily worth 2$ and I'm game for anything steampunk anyways. Keeps you thinking and on your toes that's for sure. Glad it's a premium.
02-07-2017, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
thanks Goodnight Games!
will post some impressions after i have a chance to play it
For sure, we're not going anywhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
I have been so excited for this, congrats on release
Aaaah stop we'll blush, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItouchBrett View Post
Pixel graphics. Will come back with some impressions since it's a premium game and 98% of people on here will complain it isn't free.
Pixel graphics are the best? We agree. Yep we're premium for life, none of that micro transaction garbage. Looking forward to your feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
It's not bad still early in the game... I do like how it combines diff gameplay elements whether it's jumping sliding or shooting with your robot friend. Can't explain why but it somewhat reminds me of Altered Beast my fav sega game. Easily worth 2$ and I'm game for anything steampunk anyways. Keeps you thinking and on your toes that's for sure. Glad it's a premium.
Good feedback! Thanks for the support on it let us know as you get further!
02-07-2017, 09:41 AM
That art style... Buying now!
02-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Sweet, been waiting for this. Grabbing when I get to work.
02-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Is it just me or does the difficulty ramp up too much with the third boss? Didn't die at all until then, but it seemed to require such precise timing that even when I thought I was doing well, I still somehow took damage. Then I got bored of trying to survive when I got to the second stage of it.