★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Lords of the Fallen is a mysterious action game where you battle gothic monsters in a thrilling 1-on-1 combat. Use swipe controls to attack, dodge or parry. But keep in mind that quick wits needs to be combined with the right strategy to defeat enemies.

Jump into a brand new mobile experience set in the universe of Lords of the Fallen. Join Harkyn, Yetka and Kaslo as they journey deep into the heart of a forsaken monastery to end the reign of the Demon Queen Akasha once and for all.

BATTLE GOTHIC MONSTERS IN 1-ON-1 COMBAT
Fight against unholy horrors using the steel of your sword and the courage of your conviction. Dodge leviathan fists and counter with a flurry of slashes. Chain together massive combos and deliver unspeakable damage with the edge of your blade.

INTUITIVE CONTROLS MAKE EVERY SWIPE COUNT
Lords of the Fallen puts the action at the tip of your finger through swiping sword strikes and tapping defensive maneuvers. So long as you have quick wits and even quicker reflexes, youll be able to go toe-to-toe against those demonic beasts.

CREATE A HERO THAT BATTLES ON YOUR TERMS
Be the dreaded Harkyn, scourge of nightmares, the dual-wielding Yetka, or the hammer-handed Kaslo. Find new materials to craft weapons, armor, and amulets and equip your hero in whatever way you desire.

DOWNLOAD NOW and make your enemies fall!

Support: support@cigames.com

Boardumb's comments:

02-07-2017, 04:48 PM
Wow this looks amazing!
Anyone know what the IAP are?

02-07-2017, 05:16 PM
Wait so did this start as a F2P game and now it's premium with IAPs? Not looking for a repeat of Godfire. Apple really needs to list all IAPs in the store description.
02-07-2017, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppUnwrapper View Post
Wait so did this start as a F2P game and now it's premium with IAPs? Not looking for a repeat of Godfire. Apple really needs to list all IAPs in the store description.
The soft launch one was definately free to play so its interesting they went premium. I love that change but I need to see if there is stamina and crap still.
02-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Can't confirm, but assuming it's much similar to the IAP in the Infinity Blade titles. I actually would love a current gen of that as III looks dated for being the newest in the series. And I loved that series but it's just so buggy and crashes way too much and no desire from Chair to fix anything seems evident.
02-07-2017, 06:14 PM
PLEASE keep this discussion on topic and respectful. Also I've removed the older video posted earlier as the game has seemingly gone through some major changes since it was soft launched last fall. Videos of this officially released version are welcome though.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
02-07-2017, 06:24 PM
A mixed-reviewed game on steam, for iOS it's 10$? With iAPs?
02-07-2017, 06:27 PM
There is no timers now

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
02-07-2017, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamphetamine View Post
There is no timers now
Thats a plus! How is the online only stuff?
02-07-2017, 06:41 PM
Is it possible the IAP label is a leftover from the soft-launched version?

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.