★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready to fight the largest tank battle in Imperial history with more tanks and more destruction than ever!

After the virus bombing by the traitorous Iron Warriors rendered the surface of Tallarn deadly to biological life, the besieged forces call upon legions of tanks - from the Leman Russ to the almighty Baneblade to bring war to their enemy. The battles begin after the devastating blow that turned the planet into an apocalyptic wasteland, amid the grim conditions the survivors faced in the aftermath.

The Horus Heresy: Battle of Tallarn is a turn-based strategy game that recreates one of the most important events in Imperial history. Command a vast array of tanks, Dreadnoughts, Knights and Titans across the toxic landscape. Play as desperate Solar Auxilia units fighting squadrons of Iron Warrior Predators for control of vast underground bunkers.

Key Features

- One 6 Mission Campaign
- 12 Standalone Scenarios
- 28 Different combat units
- An eight mission tutorial campaign
- Play all missions, other than the Tutorial, as either Imperial or Traitor forces
- Tailor your army with custom force selection
- Fight on the devastated surface of Tallarn or for control of the vast underground bunker system
- 8 unique unit types
- Aircraft
- Flyers
- Infantry
- Tanks
- Walkers
- Super Heavy Walkers
- Super Heavy Tanks
- Titans
- Future updates will add more missions and many more units

Additional purchasable content

- Resurrection Campaign
- 6 Standalone missions, playable as both sides.
- 1 campaign of six linked missions
- Revenge Campaign
- Ascendance Campaign

Minimum of iPad Mini 2, iPad Air or iPhone 5S recommended.
02-08-2017, 08:39 AM
I am going to wait until later to see what all hits the store and then start my buying but I am certain this one will be on my list
looks really good, hope to see a gameplay video for it and will look online to see if i can find one
def will be looking for some impressions and i love the developer
While searching out info for this one I came across Hunters 2 and it looks super good so I may get both later but def Hunters 2

Last edited by Dailon80; 02-08-2017 at 09:02 AM.

02-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
I am going to wait until later to see what all hits the store and then start my buying but I am certain this one will be on my list
looks really good, hope to see a gameplay video for it and will look online to see if i can find one
def will be looking for some impressions and i love the developer
While searching out info for this one I came across Hunters 2 and it looks super good so I may get both later but def Hunters 2
Hunters 2?! The game that's bit like XCOM but from above? It's been out a long time, but you mention it's out later

Last edited by Bloodangel; 02-08-2017 at 09:40 AM.
02-08-2017, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodangel View Post
Hunters 2?! The game that's bit like XCOM but from above? It's been out a long time, but you mention it's out later
no i didnt mean hunters 2 is new i just don't know how i missed it all this time yes a lot like xcom and really diff from this one
that comment was out left field sorry but i do want both tonight ha even though i already have XCOM
02-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Impressions? I own several of the Hex and most of the Slithering titles and wondering how this game stack up against the previous titles? It looks interesting and it's only $2.99 which is my type of coffee!
02-08-2017, 12:55 PM
This looks great, at 1.2 gigs I'm gonna have to wait to get home to download
02-08-2017, 01:41 PM
Just bought will give imps later
02-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Yes please for impressions. Interested in whether this is the same hexwar engine with a different skin, which the rest of their stable seem to be (quantity over quality). I do all the Slitherine games and love the warhammer ones, so interested if this offers anything new compared to them - or is a cheaper version of those (on both cost and implementation)
02-08-2017, 03:36 PM
2.99 O_o downloading now love slitherine games
02-08-2017, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Pirate View Post
2.99 O_o downloading now love slitherine games
This is by HexWar games not slitherine...