★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ** Second place in the Very Big Indie Pitch, at PGC London 2017! **

Link Twin is an exciting and stylistic puzzle game with fresh mechanics, visually stunning art and a haunting soundtrack. Take control of the mysterious Tom and Lily who share an unbreakable connection. Uncover a treacherous world of mysterious landscapes and mind-bending puzzles as you navigate ever increasing challenges.

DISCOVER AN INNOVATIVE PUZZLE CONCEPT

Swipe the screen to move Tom & Lily simultaneously. Use the environment and interactive objects to manipulate positioning and find the exits!

========
Link Twin is a puzzler that really makes you think. Simultaneously moving Tom & Lily, youve got to plan out your path to victory very carefully. - Pocket Gamer
Its the kind of addictive puzzle game you could easily get stuck in for hours. - Android Headlines
Link Twin is definitely a game specifically designed for puzzle enthusiasts and handled with deft care. Its a game Id highly recommend. - The Huh?
========

TONS OF LEVELS AND CHALLENGES TO MASTER
-Enjoy over 100 levels of increasingly challenging puzzle gameplay

-Engage with over 10 unique mechanics like movable obstacles, teleporters and electronic circuits

-Explore 5 mysterious settings, each with their own haunting soundtrack

-Immerse yourself in a whole new world of minimalistic art and surreal environments

Boardumb's comments:

02-08-2017, 06:30 PM
This looks nice but also seems to be a very familiar concept.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

02-09-2017, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
This looks nice but also seems to be a very familiar concept.
You are right, but it's very well done, just finished the first world and it's a very clever game, really liking this one, could be my game of the week.

Last edited by ROGER-NL; 02-09-2017 at 06:52 AM.
02-09-2017, 03:46 PM
I like the idea, and hopefully it will get more challenging. Played the first 20 levels in about 10 min and only a few later ones made me stop and think. Also really wish it would stop offering me hints when I *do* start to feel a challenge. 😡

Edit: Looks like it has iCloud! Didn't show up in my list so wasn't sure. Yay!

Last edited by AppUnwrapper; 02-09-2017 at 03:59 PM.
02-09-2017, 07:29 PM
Looks interesting. I'll watch AppUnwrapper video for gameplay.
02-10-2017, 08:16 AM
This is very well done and the music and stylized graphics are great.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
02-12-2017, 05:18 PM
Chapter 4 is really great, the first three chapters ease you in and than it gets really fun, well that's my opinion and anybody who knows me knows that I am always gentle on games, I am not a hard criticaster like some people on this forums so do with it what you want, I like it.