★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Postknight reimagines the best parts of role-playing games into bite-sized bits within an exciting delivery adventure.

The story follows the adventures of a Postknight a knight who is tasked with difficult or dangerous deliveries in the grand kingdom of Kurestal. Through deliveries, the postknight will meet other characters with different backgrounds while venturing across the kingdom of Kurestal and beyond.

Designed to be an enjoyable RPG for those on-the-go, Postknight is optimized for mobile devices: from content to controls, for hardcore and casual players, to time spent in and out of the game. Instead of spending long hours to experience the highlights of an RPG adventure, Postknight delivers it in small yet exciting pieces.

Adorn Your Rewards
Your hard-earned armour and weapons dont just improve your battle stats, they also look great on the postknight. Be great and glamorous in battle!

Brilliant Blends
Mix your trusty potion up the way you want it to be: higher healing power, lower cooldown, or with more effective buffs?

Better, Faster, Stronger
Every delivery run increases the postknights experience, along with strength, agility, intelligence and vitality. Allocate the traits that matter to you the most.

Select Strategic Skills
Equip the postknight with skills and amoury perks that best suit your battle strategies!

Exciting Expedition
Embark on a light-hearted adventure to various interesting towns and cities and meet its diverse inhabitants. While youre at it, collect quirky loot and fantastic gear too!

Bite-sized But Breathtaking
Postknight promises no draggy battles, but ensure that they will be equally exciting - especially when it comes to boss battles!

Destiny & Dates
Throughout a postknights journey, there will be new faces that will become lasting relationships. Of course, every relationship needs effort, be it in the form of gifts, or just dropping by for a daily visit.

Time Waits For No One, But
Time continues to tick for the postknight even when you are not playing: deliveries will be sent out and rewards will await you when you return!

Girls you have ties with will wonder where you have gone too, so dropping by for a visit every now and then will keep their hearts at ease.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Supported devices are iPhone 5, iPad Mini 2 and iPad 3 or newer versions of these devices. iPad 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 4s and iPod Touch 5 are not supported.

----------

Begin your delivery adventure now!
You can find out more through the links below:

Postknight on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/postknight

Postknight Twitter:
@PlayPostknight

Kurechiis Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/kurechii

Kurechiis Twitter:
@kurechii

Kurechiis G+:
https://google.com/+Kurechii

Boardumb's comments:

02-08-2017, 05:52 PM
Looks cool will give it a shot!

02-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Looks cool will give it a shot!
honestly, i think it's one of the best free-to-play games around. very polished, very casual, but also very addicting. and of course - CUTE! ^__^
02-08-2017, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raravan View Post
honestly, i think it's one of the best free-to-play games around. very polished, very casual, but also very addicting. and of course - CUTE! ^__^
Pretty cool so far! Is there different classes at all? I could see a mage or archer being neat.
02-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Ahh from the creators of Tiny Guardians, one of my favorite TD games ever. I'm sad to see this is f2p but hopefully it'll still be good. I'll give a try anything made by this dev, who has already proven they can make quality games.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219
02-08-2017, 06:27 PM
oh looks so cute and colorful. can't wait to try.. my past couple of days has been FF7 fire emblem heroes and corpse party

im a rpg loving kind of guy
02-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Eh, currency packs. Might wait for some more impressions before picking this up.
02-08-2017, 06:54 PM
I got to play a bit pre-release. This game is really addicting, and I never felt like I had to buy any currency to keep progressing. Instabuy!
02-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raravan View Post
I agree.. I am having a lot of fun with this one..
02-08-2017, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDerp View Post
Eh, currency packs. Might wait for some more impressions before picking this up.
It's free to download, why not form your own impressions? :-P