★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

LEGO games dropped to $0.99

02-08-2017, 10:32 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,438
LEGO games dropped to $0.99

Can someone post the links please? Holding a baby and typing this was already hard. Lol. Thanks!
02-09-2017, 05:47 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Over the Rainbow
Posts: 3,470
LEGO Batman: Beyond Gotham (first time on sale)

LEGO Batman: DC Super Heroes

LEGO The Lord of the Rings

The LEGO Movie Video Game

Last edited by Andy C83; 02-09-2017 at 05:52 AM.

02-09-2017, 10:17 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 370
Are these games any good? Feature complete, not full of IAP, etc? I enjoy Dimensions well enough on PS4, but these might be neat to have?

Device: iPhone 6S+, iPad Mini 4
Game Center: nicoga3000
02-09-2017, 10:24 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
Are these games any good? Feature complete, not full of IAP, etc? I enjoy Dimensions well enough on PS4, but these might be neat to have?
They're fantastic. Full premiums. You can play the entire game without purchasing anything. IAPs are mostly to unlock goal/progression rewards without having to play the game. Basically just shortcuts to give you all the this-and-thats.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-09-2017, 10:25 AM
#5
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,438
You're awesome! Thanks!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-09-2017, 10:32 AM
#6
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
They're fantastic. Full premiums. You can play the entire game without purchasing anything. IAPs are mostly to unlock goal/progression rewards without having to play the game. Basically just shortcuts to give you all the this-and-thats.
Are they universal? And do they support controllers?

Your glowing recommendation means I'll probably buy them regardless, but it's worth asking!

Device: iPhone 6S+, iPad Mini 4
Game Center: nicoga3000
02-09-2017, 10:49 AM
#7
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
Are they universal? And do they support controllers?

Your glowing recommendation means I'll probably buy them regardless, but it's worth asking!
I believe they are Universal. I have a controller, but i havent really used them on the LEGO games coz i like the tap-to-move in these. But from what i remember, not all the lego premiums support MFi controllers, and i have no idea which ones do.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-09-2017, 11:29 AM
#8
Joined: Nov 2016
Location: NW USA
Posts: 13
Drats. Why isn't Lego Jurassic World on sale?
02-09-2017, 01:18 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: NCC 1701
Posts: 3,154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isometro View Post
Drats. Why isn't Lego Jurassic World on sale?
was on sale a couple of months ago, pal!

also both Star Wars, both Harry Potter, Ninjago and Marvel aren't on sale atm.
02-09-2017, 01:47 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
was on sale a couple of months ago, pal!

also both Star Wars, both Harry Potter, Ninjago and Marvel aren't on sale atm.
Ony really the ones Andy posted above.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword