★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Dribble, jump and score! Put on your favorite mascot uniform and make some craziest dunks the world has ever seen! Weve got Whirling Dunks, Boxing Dunks, Face-Palm Dunks, heck - even Superman Dunks! If you dream all nights about dunks then hop on, dress up as Pitbull and show everyone how to do AirWalk Dunk like a King! Not a dog type-of-person? No problem - weve got Cats, Lions, weve got Astronauts and Bears. Weve got Diablo if youre into that kinda things and weve got Zombie if last night was a bit too much for you!

Lets show the world who is the ULTIMATE DUNK CHAMPION!

FEATURES

- One tap mechanics
- Easy to grasp controls
- Simple and addictive gameplay
- More than 25 High-Flying Jumps and Dunks
- Great dunking experience
- 20 customizable mascots to unlock
- Stunning 2D graphics and animations
- Realistic music and sounds
- Online Leaderboards and Achievements

Boardumb's comments:

02-15-2017, 01:23 PM
Tired of those 'slam-dunk' basketball games that are nothing but shoot around h-o-r-s-e type games without ANY real slam dunks in it at all? Then grab this! Nothing but REAL slam-dunking going on here, man, as it SHOULD be!!!! Grab your favorite mascot and accept the challenge! This is really fun! I got to help test this and I had a blast doing so, I gotta say, and I recommend you give this a try! Really enjoying this one! 👍
02-16-2017, 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Tired of those 'slam-dunk' basketball games that are nothing but shoot around h-o-r-s-e type games without ANY real slam dunks in it at all? Then grab this! Nothing but REAL slam-dunking going on here, man, as it SHOULD be!!!! Grab your favorite mascot and accept the challenge! This is really fun! I got to help test this and I had a blast doing so, I gotta say, and I recommend you give this a try! Really enjoying this one! 👍

Wow! First I thought 'Oh no! It will be horrible review!' but I was reading and reading.. and I have to say - THANK YOU! Glad you have so much fun playing Mascot Dunks
02-22-2017, 10:11 PM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
Awesome Game; so much fun! I love unlocking all the different kinds of dunks 👍🏽
02-22-2017, 10:26 PM
Hi crimsonpinegames,

I am still having plenty of fun with this game, great game to just pick up and play anytime.
Its actually quit addictive, dunk wise I'm not so good only 18, but more fun to collect coins and unlock mascots.

The camera flashes during a dunk are a great addition, don't remember seeing them before.
02-24-2017, 12:51 AM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
I am loving this game! I unlocked all the dunks and I have a few suggestions for future updates:
Breaking Backboard Dunk!
Flaming Delivery Dunk!
Off the Backboard Dunk!
Cant look Dunk!
Driving the Ball Dunk!
I also think their should be a second announcer that maybe calls the type of dunk(?)