★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Project Flamboygen: A protocol of supreme proportions, designated towards the end of humanity by an entity beyond imagine. Designed to decimate the world, you are equipped with the most devastating weaponry. However You dont want to destroy anyone. You just want to live.

After having your armaments disassembled, left with nothing but your hands and feet, you must set out on an epic adventure to stop the end of mankind, punching and chucking your way through hordes of your enemy brethren before its too late.
STOP. PROJECT. FLAMBOYGEN.

Unique combat! Take control of Little Blue Bot and use everything you can get your hands on, literally. Your only means of self defense are the objects in your environment, so grab rocks, boxes, sticks and logs and get busy!

Colorful dreary world! Never has a game about the end of humanity looked so darned cute! The bright, colorful and inviting atmosphere will draw you in and keep you playing.

Ridiculous soundtrack! Written and performed by Jolly Jack & the Jazz Flutes and transposed to chip tunes, the soundtrack alone is metal enough for an army of robots!

Replay replays! Yes, Flamboygen is designed to work with Unity3Ds own Everyplay community. Finish a level with some crazy throw that kills three enemies at once, tap the share button at the end of the level. Edit, add your reactions and voice over, upload and share! Join the community!

Boardumb's comments:

02-15-2017, 01:25 PM
Woah now what do we have here??

Does anyone have info on this game? Levels? Adventure like Oceanhorn?

Would love to know.

Edit: I'm going in

Last edited by jpgold; 02-15-2017 at 01:35 PM.

02-16-2017, 12:59 AM
Whoa! I'm glad to see this pop up on the Touch Arcade forums haha! I hope you enjoy the game, mate. It's the first big game I've released and it was a blast making it! If you enjoy the game, make sure to spread the word, and of course all reviews help.
Edit: I can't believe I never made a Touch Arcade account... I feel like a low life noob now.
02-16-2017, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseHolton View Post
Whoa! I'm glad to see this pop up on the Touch Arcade forums haha! I hope you enjoy the game, mate. It's the first big game I've released and it was a blast making it! If you enjoy the game, make sure to spread the word, and of course all reviews help.
Edit: I can't believe I never made a Touch Arcade account... I feel like a low life noob now.
Will this be optimized for iPad?
02-16-2017, 06:26 AM
Is this just a play from point a to point b level based type of game? Or is it more adventure like Zelda type? Are there any upgrades you get or different weapons or anything? I watched the trailer but it's just running around killing things so I'm just curious.
02-16-2017, 09:28 AM
It is level based, 25 levels. The power ups are more in the form of elements in the environment: freezing your rocks to freeze enemies, fires to burn wooden objects to burn enemies etc. I wanted it to have the randomness of physics with throws and explosions to really make the gameplay dynamic.

There are cosmetic unlocks like different paints and hats though! Lol
02-16-2017, 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpgold View Post
Woah now what do we have here??

Does anyone have info on this game? Levels? Adventure like Oceanhorn?

Would love to know.

Edit: I'm going in
How's the gameplay? Do you enjoy the game?

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
02-16-2017, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
How's the gameplay? Do you enjoy the game?
Sorry, got side tracked yesterday. I played through the first four levels. Controls are pretty tight.....left thumb to move, tap w right to roll, and three action buttons (jump and pick up object/throw).

Have to pick up boxes and other objects, hold to "charge" and then throw at an enemy. It's been pretty straight forward through four levels and excited to see how it evolves.

Great job.
02-16-2017, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the support man!! 😀

I'm glad you're digging it, I got the idea while watch dawn of the planet of the apes. Koba (sp) was running around in the big gun fight and grabbing doors and stuff to block bullets and throwing stuff all over.

I was in the theater like "I think I have an idea." Not so much blocking stuff but definitely grab and throwing for sure haha
02-16-2017, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseHolton View Post
Thanks for the support man!! ��

I'm glad you're digging it, I got the idea while watch dawn of the planet of the apes. Koba (sp) was running around in the big gun fight and grabbing doors and stuff to block bullets and throwing stuff all over.

I was in the theater like "I think I have an idea." Not so much blocking stuff but definitely grab and throwing for sure haha
....never know when a good idea is gonna hit, right?! I like the looks of this, and I'm gonna grab it NOW! Hey, I wuz wondering if there's an Android version! Think I wanna have this on my phone too! Looking forward to some rad updates for this!

Update: oh, man, I'm very disappointed that I can't play this on my IPad 4! And now I'm not seeing it on Android either! Damn! Can't play this at ALL! Seriously bummed!!!!!!!

Last edited by bigrand1; 02-16-2017 at 01:58 PM.