★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ZPLAY
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 194.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Alice Transforms is a mobile action game with an innovative ""character-transformation"" system.
In this game,enemies keep popping up from the bottom , Alice needs to escape from the mirror world by defeating them to avoid falling down.
In order to go home, Alice has to break through layers of mirrors among the journey.
Everytime Alice pass through a mirror, she will transform to a new form and unlock new items.
Players can also upgrade and unlock different forms of Alice.
The times of Alice's transforms increases in a single gameplay if players unlock more Alice's forms.

Inspired by the famous stories written by Lewis Carroll -Alice Through the looking glass and Alice in the Wonderland,
many interesting items can be used in Alice:Transforms.
For instance, a pocket watch to stop the time , the Eat me Cake enlarges Alice and the Drink me Potion to make Alice smaller etc.
Items would be unlocked according to players' progression, gradually enrichs players'experience.

With original enemies and Alice's forms,
Alice :Transforms expects to bring a smooth and addicting gameplay to players , therefore there's no extra-loading scenes in game.
Moreover, it's a simple One-Touch control game, allows every mobile users to enjoy this game as soon as possible.

Jane Wang's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-16-2017, 06:44 AM
Gameplay looks very similar the the classic "Knightmare Tower" by Juicy Beast. That's a good thing in my book. I'll pick this up (since it's free to try) and leave some impressions when I have time.

02-16-2017, 08:29 AM
A knightmare tower clone. Would of been ok if it weren't for the ads at the bottom slowing and lagging the game at critical times when they change over.
Also too many enemies on the screen after breaking thorough to the third level slows and lags the game Down tremendously that it's almost impossible to beat.
02-16-2017, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
A knightmare tower clone. Would of been ok if it weren't for the ads at the bottom slowing and lagging the game at critical times when they change over.
Also too many enemies on the screen after breaking thorough to the third level slows and lags the game Down tremendously that it's almost impossible to beat.
Yeah, those banners at the bottom are blocking the most critical area of the screen - where the enemies first appear.

My honest opinion: Don't waste your time. Go play Knightmare Tower (if it still works) instead.
02-16-2017, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Yeah, those banners at the bottom are blocking the most critical area of the screen - where the enemies first appear.

My honest opinion: Don't waste your time. Go play Knightmare Tower (if it still works) instead.
Knightmare Tower still works great on my 6s with the latest iOS version. Needs to updated for compatibility in order to get rid of that dialog box that pops up with old apps nowadays, but other than that it works perfectly.

/off topic 😜
02-17-2017, 02:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
Gameplay looks very similar the the classic "Knightmare Tower" by Juicy Beast. That's a good thing in my book. I'll pick this up (since it's free to try) and leave some impressions when I have time.
Thanks for your message~ Hope you will enjoy Alice Transforms~
02-17-2017, 02:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayg2015 View Post
Hope you will have a new enjoyable gaming experience in our Alice Transforms~
02-17-2017, 02:39 AM
Do you want to be the girl Alice in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? Try Alice Tran

Alice Transforms is inspired by the famous story Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
In Alice Transforms, many interesting items can be used, eg. a pocket watch can stop the time, the Eat Me Cake can enlarge Alice and the Drink Me Potion can make Alice smaller, etc.
In the fantasy world, Alice has to break through layers of mirrors to fight against all enermies among her journey to home.
Hope you will enjoy it~

iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/alice-transforms/id1171588064?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	横版宣传图.png
Views:	21
Size:	469.2 KB
ID:	111686  
02-17-2017, 05:30 PM
m'LAdy TouchArcAdian Jane Wang
Am i About to hAve Alot of fun?😃

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 02-19-2017 at 02:48 AM.