Win $50 to you PayPal account with High Score on 3 Shots Only

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by sunny00, Feb 17, 2017.

1. sunny00

sunny00 Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Developer
    Burnany, B.C.
    #1 sunny00, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Thats right you can win $50 to your PayPal account or iTunes account your choice just for playing on your phone.

Rules:

- Each player can do as many high score as they want.
    - The high score has to be done before February 27th 2017 at 11:59pm PST. Winner will be announced on February 28, 2017
    - The high score has to be done when connected to game center (iOS) and the score has to be published (internet connection needed).
    -If there is a tie, the winner will be selected randomly.
    -The winner will get a $50 cash send with PayPal or iTunes.
    - Also screen shot your score and post it in this thread.

Download here : 3 Shots Only

2. Ankush

Ankush Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2016
    #2 Ankush, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    New High Score!

I acheived TOP HIGH SCORE OF 5200 as Lightning•19
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Device:iPad 3 on iOS 9.3.5

3. Fruvita

Fruvita Well-Known Member

Sep 9, 2015
    #3 Fruvita, Feb 17, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
    Played it as gr1ngo247 and here is my high score...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Coconut

Coconut Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Student
    Clean & fair score

Highscore by Maéstro C3FFF0E. Been reviewed the game as well. Thank you for the contest.

Unit: iPhone 5: iOS 10.2.1 [NOT-JAILBROKEN]

PROOF:
    IMG_3972.PNG
    IMG_3973.PNG
    IMG_3974.PNG

5. tomacco

tomacco Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Damn. That's tough to beat.

6. Ankush

Ankush Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2016
    Bug

Hello Developer,
    So sometimes the black box doesn't give out shots when I click! But i lose the white squares and get a low high score! Please help with this and increase the High Score deadline date!
    I tried on 3 devices!
    Thanks

7. Revam

Revam Member

Jan 21, 2017
    Cheating!

sunny00 can you please check if Coconut's high score is even valid, because to get 1000 points you have hit 10 of those 100 blocks or even more of those 50 or 25 blocks! But then you will need shots so you have to hit the top 2+ block, how is this even possible as you need to hit that block at least 9 times, so that will be more than 20 shots! Also the score looks edited as its 1000 points and is not precise! In the previous score screenshots by Ankush and Fruvita, Coconut's score was way below 400, then how did he get exactly 1000 points? I think this is cheating and so am reporting to you..

8. tomacco

Dec 19, 2011
    Seems legit, he's on the leaderboard. I don't think Maestro cheated, just got lucky plus skills I guess. Damn it's tough to hit those targets especially with the bonus shots as the "bullets" are missing.

Attached Files:

9. Coconut

Jul 19, 2015
    Student
    #9 Coconut, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
    I didn't cheat tho, you greedy. I already posted what is my phone. I said it was a iPhone 5 (32 Bit Device) running on the latest iOS 10.2.1.

Here's the proof:
    View attachment 111753

By the proof of this, I didn't use any cheating tools on my phone since I do only have one 1 iDevice. You guys just saying that because you can't beat my score and being too obviously greedy to own the prize.

This is a fair enough contest for everyone to join. If you don't have the luck to beat my score, then don't try or play! I'm fairly playing all high score contest here using my own skills and for you to say that i'm a cheater, how dare you?!

And just for you guys to know, you must exactly need to hit that +2 box right in the center not on either left or right side, since all the boxes are not constant in speed and wait until all the boxes got slower then wait for the right time to hit your desire box.

If I did achieve to get that high score, you guys can achieve that as well. Just don't rant here if you don't have enough good words to say. And thank you tomacco, yes it is totally legit. Let also sonny00 examine and check my score if its valid.

Here's my other score since it didn't upload due that i'm practicing offline:
    View attachment 111754
    View attachment 111755

That 2 screenshots above serves as my motivation to pursue getting the highest score as possible as I can and I just got lucky to have that while my phone is connect to the internet as well. I have my friends looking at me and saying what am I playing since i'm giving way more focus on it.

*The developer was given you guys enough time to post any high scores as long as you want. So why not try to bother practicing?

10. sunny00

sunny00 Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Developer
    Burnany, B.C.
    @Revam the score is legitimate since it was published in on game centre. You do have to hit the +2 in the center to get two more shots. practice makes perfect. Good luck to you all :)

11. Coconut

Jul 19, 2015
    Student
    Thank you for the clarification, sir sunny00 :)

12. tomacco

Dec 19, 2011
    @Coconut I only just noticed from your screenshot... Kabayan :)

13. Coconut

Jul 19, 2015
    Student
    OH!!! Kabayan! :)

14. asteroidal1105

asteroidal1105 New Member

Feb 20, 2017
    WooHoo.
    Just reached the high score.

My id is asteroidal1105

Attached Files:

15. Ankush

Ankush Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2016
    High Score.

New high score...
    I updated my older post with a higher high score.

16. ArchA04

ArchA04 New Member

Feb 22, 2017
    High score

So, i guess Im winning right now? Il practice a bit more and try hit 3k+

First post :/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    picture upload

17. Coconut

Jul 19, 2015
    Student
    #17 Coconut, Feb 23, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Suspicious

Something fishy is happening on the gamecenter haha. So, what are these NEW TOUCHARCADE ACCOUNTS who only have 1 post? lol

And where's the screenshot of the highest scorer? Send the proof here with the BEST SCORE.

Thanks!

PS: Ive been noticing you a long time ago Lightning•19 that you almost win in every Highscore contest here in TA eh? Haha fishy mate.

18. Ankush

Ankush Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2016
    Proof

[​IMG]

Hey Coconut, above is your proof.
    Also I win High Score contests because remember what you said, you just need to practice to get the skill.
    Well I have more skills so I win them, also this contest hasn't even ended yet!
    That fishy feeling you have is called jealousy.

19. ArchA04

ArchA04 New Member

Feb 22, 2017
    Damn

That score. Now im gonna sit and practice :|

And these new touch arcade accounts are because I practiced and only made an account when my score reached that point.

20. Ankush

Ankush Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2016