★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to the amazing world of the Invizimals, hunter!

Invizimals are invisible mythical creatures made of energy that live all over the world. Hunters worldwide use their mobile devices to locate them, hunt them, and make them grow through battle. Join the characters of the Invizimals saga and TV show on a brand-new adventure.

This is a free trial version limited to 6 creatures and 25 cards. An additional, one-time purchase is needed to unlock the full content which includes over 170 creatures.

* Join the Alliance of Invizimals Hunters.
* Explore the world setting up radars that detect Invizimals energy.
* Capture them using traps, and use them in battle.
* Find and defeat the evil Xtractor robots.
* Train your Invizimals so they become stronger, level up, and evolve.
* Earn and use battle cards that unleash spectacular attacks on your enemies.
* Discover and battle through over 40 unique landmarks around the world.
* Collect unique creatures that hide in the jungle, in the ocean, across the desert.
* Set up your defence tower to defend your Invizimals village.
* Attack players around the world, and raid their villages.
* Make friends, compete against them, see yourself in worldwide rankings.
* Become the best Invizimal Hunter.

Discover a world of fantasy and adventure. The world of Invizimals.

Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish and Portuguese.
02-17-2017, 03:11 PM
This game is incredibly fun, usually this type of game is full of lame IAP and energy timers but there is only a 2.99 premium upgrade that is well worth it.

02-17-2017, 10:24 PM
Is this a kiddie game? I see that it was made for ages 9-11 So what I'm wondering is if adults will find this to childish and simple I understand gearing this more towards kids because of the animated show tie-in and maybe its more of a toy than an actual game but I actually like games toy 2 life games like Skylanders and Disney Infinity Which were aimed towards younger gamers but they were pretty fun So if this is some what like those games I would give this a shot but I'm running low on space on my Ipad because of all the games I bought the last week and a half that I would have to delete some older games that I haven't played in a while So it would have to really worth it
02-18-2017, 07:52 AM
Yes this game might be too simple for some people, but it's a wonderful monster collecting/evolving game on a par with some of the best. The graphics are wonderful. And as I said I love this type of game but usually have to pass due to all the f2p shenanigans. The game is free to try so there's nothing to lose. I'm 33 and I'm playing the heck out of it.
02-18-2017, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Yes this game might be too simple for some people, but it's a wonderful monster collecting/evolving game on a par with some of the best. The graphics are wonderful. And as I said I love this type of game but usually have to pass due to all the f2p shenanigans. The game is free to try so there's nothing to lose. I'm 33 and I'm playing the heck out of it.
Ugh!!! Darn I need another IPad or maybe a bigger & better Iphone So I can have extra storage for more games so I don't have to delete games that I haven't finished that I still love. Or maybe more hrs in a day..lol.. I just can't play games on my 5s I'm probably kidding myself and I probaly will never get around to finishing those games but their soo good It's so hard to decide
02-19-2017, 10:39 AM
I really can't recommend this game enough, there is a whole battle card element on top of all the existing coolness.
02-19-2017, 01:55 PM
The volume doesn't work for my iPhone 6s iOS 10.2.1
02-19-2017, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Im over (ahem) 50 and it's up there with the collectable games. I played for about 10 minutes and then invested a very reasonable 2.99 for the full game. I suspect that there is a ton of untapped content waiting to be found. Everything you need is bought with in-game currency that you earn from playing. And there are no timers, and a great section to train new characters, a la Fire Emblems (without the energy).
02-19-2017, 06:07 PM
$3 is a small price to pay i am really surprised more ppl are not getting into this one
02-19-2017, 10:29 PM
Quote:
$3 is a small price to pay i am really surprised more ppl are not getting into this one
I bought it