★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Highscores on Touchgrind

12-29-2008, 03:42 AM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4
Highscores on Touchgrind

I got 3.9 million, is this a good score. Has anyone beat me. Everyone I have talked to has said its good but what are your scores?
12-29-2008, 06:40 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Posts: 775
Send a message via MSN to Paulio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael.seltzer View Post
I got 3.9 million, is this a good score. Has anyone beat me. Everyone I have talked to has said its good but what are your scores?
This is insanely high. I'm guessing you used the rail glitch?
Were you grinding back and forth for ages?

My best is 100,000 or so (I don't cheat)
It was a double kickflip to darkslide (along entire yellow rail) finishing with a double kickflip varial. Looked awesome.

Lockscreen Wallpaper Creator

12-29-2008, 07:35 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 149
We had a thread on this along time ago... but check it out you might find some people with higher scores.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...h+grind&page=3
12-29-2008, 01:28 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4
I didn't cheat you just grind and do board slides until you're up to 8x and then do flips onto the rails and off of the, I didn't cheat.
12-29-2008, 01:41 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael.seltzer View Post
I got 3.9 million, is this a good score. Has anyone beat me. Everyone I have talked to has said its good but what are your scores?
wow!
12-29-2008, 01:42 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulio View Post
This is insanely high. I'm guessing you used the rail glitch?
Were you grinding back and forth for ages?

My best is 100,000 or so (I don't cheat)
It was a double kickflip to darkslide (along entire yellow rail) finishing with a double kickflip varial. Looked awesome.
whats the rail glitch? (pm how to do)
12-29-2008, 02:17 PM
#7
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 398
I thought scores like that were impossible because i could only get 100k without the railglitch, then i realized the multiplier went up to 10x so just doing an impossible into a rail slide gave you like 50,000 x 10 which is alot.... i still havn't unlocked the devil board though

high score is 1,347,894
12-29-2008, 02:30 PM
#8
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 430
I had 1.3 Million.

My trick is to do a Shuvit and a kick flip combined on to a rail and continue to rack up to x8, then just do it over and over.
12-29-2008, 02:32 PM
#9
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKoda View Post
I had 1.3 Million.

My trick is to do a Shuvit and a kick flip combined on to a rail and continue to rack up to x8, then just do it over and over.
kool
12-29-2008, 03:07 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4,176
mines like 350k