★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A Fantasy Action RPG of far foreign lands! Summon the Djinns and rise to revolution!

These are the cities of Dulshara, hidden beyond the enchanting mirages and intense sandstorms of the vast surrounding desert. The people have long lived vigorously even under the tyranny of the Sultan. However, signs of doom were slowly approaching like a viper hunting its prey. From mass kidnappings by the Sultanate Army to a veiled man acting behind the scenes, a chain of mysterious events arose...

One day, the young man Elmir is handed a mysterious dagger by a perishing man on the run from the army. Sealed within it was the manifest power of ancient days... This power is known as "Djinn". With the world facing certain doom from the rise of an ancient evil, the long-awaited hero must seek and obtain power. Now begins Elmir and the Djinns' rise to revolution!

FEATURES
- Summon the Djinns and release their power!
- Collect up to 20 ancient Djinns hidden in the lands of Dulshara!
- Thrilling and interactive battle actions!
- Variety of dungeons with everything from creepy crawlies to spooky monsters!
- Explore big and small cities and enjoy special events!
- Participate in mini games, rank trials in dungeons, treasure hunting and more!
- Aid your friends and fellow citizens with subquests!

May the protection of Aswan be upon you!

* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.

[Non-supported Devices]
- iPhone 4S or older
- iPod Touch 5th or older
- iPad 2 or older
- iPad mini (1st)

L.Lawliet's comments:

RPG Djinn Caster

Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
Genres: Games Action Role Playing
$4.99 USD

Quote:
SPECIAL PRICE 38% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 4.99)!!!
A Fantasy Action RPG of far foreign lands! Summon the Djinns and rise to revolution!

These are the cities of Dulshara, hidden beyond the enchanting mirages and intense sandstorms of the vast surrounding desert. The people have long lived vigorously even under the tyranny of the Sultan. However, signs of doom were slowly approaching like a viper hunting its prey. From mass kidnappings by the Sultanate Army to a veiled man acting behind the scenes, a chain of mysterious events arose...

One day, the young man Elmir is handed a mysterious dagger by a perishing man on the run from the army. Sealed within it was the manifest power of ancient days... This power is known as "Djinn". With the world facing certain doom from the rise of an ancient evil, the long-awaited hero must seek and obtain power. Now begins Elmir and the Djinns' rise to revolution!

FEATURES
- Summon the Djinns and release their power!
- Collect up to 20+ ancient Djinns hidden in the lands of Dulshara!
- Thrilling and interactive battle actions!
- Variety of dungeons with everything from creepy crawlies to spooky monsters!
- Explore big and small cities and enjoy special events!
- Participate in mini games, rank trials in dungeons, treasure hunting and more!
- Aid your friends and fellow citizens with subquests!

May the protection of Aswan be upon you!

* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.

[Non-supported Devices]
- iPhone 4S or older
- iPod Touch 5th or older
- iPad 2 or older
- iPad mini (1st)

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 52.9MB

02-20-2017, 04:15 AM
Honestly, it looks like a great change up to the usual formula (reminds me of the old amazing premium KRPGs that we used to get a while back) but the artwork isn't something that catches me so I'll hold off on this.

After checking the FB, I'm constantly annoyed at the android Kemco userbase. First comment is "Can't believe that ios gets game first and aos waiting .... hope its not the new trend"

Really...

Some comments on the release of Kemco games:
If ANYONE watches Kemco game releases, they will know nearly every single Kemco game releases on Android first (this game would be the exception) and then on iOS maybe about 1 month+ later. An extremely huge gap favoring android. This is just one of the many posts that complain about iOS. People even complained that Android releases were taking so long, and many were upset they couldn't find a free version of Asdivine Hearts 2 (which is not out on iOS). So fed up with this attitude like Kemco owes them something and that iOS is somehow shafting Android.

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Iron Marines / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / Fate Grand Order JPN

02-20-2017, 04:34 AM
OK, i'm going in. this is my favourite theme in games.
02-20-2017, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raravan View Post
OK, i'm going in. this is my favourite theme in games.
Nice... cant wait to read some imps... I miss playing a decent KRPG.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-20-2017, 05:29 AM
Wow this is a must buy
Very good looking game
Will pick up later today since I got a iTunes card
02-20-2017, 05:49 AM
well, this game is definitely polished, shiny and pretty good overall. but like any of yours typical "KRPG" very grind heavy. and it's not a bad thing by any means, just not for me right now. combat is simple, djin system works like a massive spell attacks, that spent "souls" of your enemies to cast. story is bland, but it's not important here. i just can't get into it because of grind. but if you want a good looking and button smashing ARPG, i can recommend it for you. solid stuff.
02-20-2017, 06:01 AM
I've had a weakness for this setting archetype (minus the japanimation) ever since an ooooold RPG based on early Arabian mythology and the Realmz engine. Perhaps this will finally be my first Kemco RPG, after years of principled resistance

What's the combat like?

Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
02-20-2017, 06:20 AM
any mfi support?
02-20-2017, 06:23 AM
oh my gosh
it is blocked in JP AppStore
02-20-2017, 07:30 AM
Not in my AppStore , god damn it! first fire emblem now this ? What the hell