★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Got a few uninterrupted minutes to spare? Do you love playing puzzle and card games? If yes, you must have tried classic card games like Solitaire or Patience. Then, you'll definitely enjoy King of Solitaire!

Play the world´s most beautiful Solitaire game with fellow Solitaire enthusiasts. Playing King of Solitaire with friends, family, and millions of players worldwide has never been easier! Join one of the largest free gaming communities and enjoy an all-new free experience and competitive leaderboards.

We carefully designed a fresh fantasy look, woven into the wonderful classic feel that everyone loves. Experience the crisp, clear, and easy to read cards, simple and quick animations, and subtle sounds, in either landscape or portrait views.

You can move cards with a single tap or drag them to their destination. You can either play the easy Draw 1 games where most games are winnable, or if you feel up-to the challenge, try your luck with Draw 3.

Beat the game to earn coins and unlock decks and decorative items.

TAKE A LOOK AT IT'S FRIENDLY FEATURES:

HOW TO PLAY - instructions for beginners
GRAPHICS - Brilliant fantasy user interface,
INTUITIVE AND HIGHLY POLISHED - card games never looked so good!
UNLOCK DECKS - Themes & fancy background,
GAME MODES - Draw 1 card, Draw 3 card, Vegas Scoring,
ORIENTATION - You can play the game in either Portrait or Landscape view,
PLAY FOR FREE - The classic card game updated for bite-sized fun on the go! Experience all features totally free. One touch gameplay. Unlimited hints and undos. Pause the game at any time
STATISTICS - Statistics icon displays your performance including total time spent, games won/lost, total moves, moves/game, average time/game, & best time, etc.
DAILY QUESTS - Every day you find out new quests and daily rewards
SAVE YOUR PROGRESS - Easily sync your progress between your iOS devices.

If you love playing card games like rummy, whist and belote, download King of Solitaire now and discover an exciting new way to play card games for free on your mobile! Whether or not you have previously enjoyed spider solitaire, Freecell, or other famous Patience variants, King of Solitaire will offer you a regal gaming experience, unlike other card game apps you have enjoyed until now!

We want King of Solitaire - Classic Klondlike to be just like the classic Solitaire you already love. We decided to create new things for you to enjoy and hopefully love enough to purchase. We added unique features and effects such as cool graphics, colorful backgrounds, and cute cards. We made a diverse assortment of decks and items for you to unlock and collect. Our belief is that if you appreciate all the care and details that went this classic game, youll support us and maybe even share your love for King of Solitaire with friends. Thank you so much!

universityofgames's comments:
Hello world!

We are University of Games - international company established in 2014, which is now specialized in acquiring and also creating high quality mobile games for worldwide publishing and distribution. Over the years, we have partnered with many marquee clients like McDonalds, Mattel, Trefl or Speedway Grand Prix to help them build apps and games for brand promotion or employee training using Virtual and Augmented Reality.

Now, we decided to move on with developing our games. If you are looking for a classic Solitaire with twist, you have to try our free app. Our developer team has worked hard to maintain the regal spirit of the classic Solitaire card game within an arcade game look. It is a self-explanatory easy-to-play game involving the understanding of next card move strategy, playing skill, and a sprinkling of luck!

Take a look at it's friendly features:
- A lot of modes: Draw 1 card, Draw 3 card, Vegas Scoring,
- You can play the game in either Portrait or Landscape view,
- One touch gameplay,
- Statistics icon displays your performance including total time spent, games won / lost, total moves, moves / game, average time / game, best time, etc.
- Every day you can found new quests, daily rewards and challenges !

We want King of Solitaire - Classic Klondlike to be just like the classic Solitaire you already love. We decided to create new things for you to enjoy and hopefully love enough to purchase. We added unique features and effects such as cool graphics, colorful backgrounds, and fantasy cards. We made a diverse assortment of decks and items for you to unlock and collect. Our belief is that if you appreciate all the care and details that went this classic game, you’ll support us and maybe even share your love for King of Solitaire with friends. Thank you so much!

Download for FREE: Android / iOS

Let us know what you think and join to our community: Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

Thanks and have a nice day!
University of Games Team​

Few screenshots from King of Solitaire:
Click image for larger version

Name:	0x0ss.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	111808
Click image for larger version

Name:	0x0ss-1.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	184.9 KB
ID:	111809

02-21-2017, 06:46 AM
Fun game. Got challenges to complete etc.

Little gameplay video:

Youtube link | Pop Up

02-21-2017, 08:09 AM
There are so many solitaire games available, i don't know if people still care about it yet best of luck with it
02-21-2017, 09:55 AM
The solitaire games are as oversaturated as candy matching these days, but a good one still stands out.
So many of them are really terrible.
02-21-2017, 01:13 PM
Hello Guys!

Thanks for all you feedback. As you know, King of Solitaire are to be just like the classic Solitaire you already love with GREAT EXPERIENCE and FEELING. We decided to create new things such as challenges and collections (in development) to make more unique game.

Quote:
There are so many solitaire games available, i don't know if people still care about it yet best of luck with it
Quote:
The solitaire games are as oversaturated as candy matching these days, but a good one still stands out.
So many of them are really terrible.
As you mentioned, the is a lot of solitaire games with glitches and candy graphics. We decided to do something with it. When we designed this title, our main goal was to create the best unique product. From the beginning we starts with fantasy cards, collections, quest, daily inspired by RPG games.

Quote:
Fun game. Got challenges to complete etc.
Thanks for gameplay video

Remember to join our community: Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

Last edited by universityofgames; 02-23-2017 at 03:26 AM.
02-22-2017, 06:11 AM
Cool Solitaire

Very relaxing game and easy to play. Similar gameplay as others solitarie but this one is my favorite because of cards. I hope you will add more themes soon
02-22-2017, 03:12 PM
This solitaire game has the spot-on controls I can appreciate. One tap to move cards with-out fault along with the leveling up and graphics makes this game a pleasure to play.
02-22-2017, 06:20 PM
Eh, I downloaded the game and played several games and then deleted it from my iPad. A solitaire game has to have something special to stand out. And I just didn't think this one did. And the art-work wasn't to my taste...I think if I had really liked the art, I might have kept the game for a little bit, maybe. (And you can't please everyone. I'm sure there are lots of people who will think it's beautiful.)
02-23-2017, 03:20 AM
Hello

Thank you for your opinions and kind words about the game!

HOT NEWS - In the next week, we are going to release a 1.1 version which unlock collections. In this "secret" menu you have a chance to build your own deck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldar View Post
This solitaire game has the spot-on controls I can appreciate. One tap to move cards with-out fault along with the leveling up and graphics makes this game a pleasure to play.
This is one of the things that distinguishes us in the Solitaire games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooie1154 View Post
Eh, I downloaded the game and played several games and then deleted it from my iPad. A solitaire game has to have something special to stand out. And I just didn't think this one did. And the art-work wasn't to my taste...I think if I had really liked the art, I might have kept the game for a little bit, maybe. (And you can't please everyone. I'm sure there are lots of people who will think it's beautiful.)
First of all, thanks for your opinion. We read every comment, review and tweet, and your thoughts and suggestions are taken into serious consideration as we continue to evolve our solitaire game.

What do you mean by saying special to stand out? We know that current graphics is not for everyone. In the next release (version 1.1.) a lot of things will change. One of them is unlocking collections menu where you can build your own deck

We do not like to persuade but give us one more chance

Remember to join our community: Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

Last edited by universityofgames; 02-23-2017 at 03:26 AM.
02-23-2017, 08:15 AM
I would also suggest theme or color options, card styles, etc.

Would it be possible to have the option to make the cards in portrait just a little bigger?

I'm excited about the build your own deck update.