★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Kool2Play
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 120.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: It's a game where you try to cut things into as many little pieces as you can, without missing your mark. The cast of characters consists of some of the sharpest heroes ever. Visit their colorful world filled with choppable food and help them on their quest to achieve perfection, and make every cut a proper nice slice!

What are you waiting for? Just play and chop-chop!

- a dynamic endless higscore run full of cutting edge fun
- an original cast of popculture-inspired sentient cartoon knives
- many exciting score-boosting tricks to discover
- skill-based gameplay that rewards practice
- advanced in-game physics system for realistic, tactile slicing

Chris P. Bacon's comments:

Skillfully cutting food to many little pieces might the greatest joy of cooking. Kool2Play studio, the makers of the critically acclaimed zen rhythm game Clock Simulator and the trippy visual puzzle Estiman, set out to recreate that nice sensation in a video game. Nice Slice gives you a knife and an endless supply of stuff to cut - the smaller the pieces, the bigger the score. Prepare for simple controls, original and satisfying gameplay, sharp wit, and cheerful visuals

02-22-2017, 04:43 AM
Slice Nice, they said. Score high, they said...

So, I did XD

Wonder how long it takes for someone to beat my score :-D

02-23-2017, 12:50 AM
i just purchased

@Mruqe
how can you got such a great score?

though my score is like 200..lol
02-23-2017, 01:10 AM
I just got 3,617. Yay
02-23-2017, 04:52 AM
great
my high score is 407 :/
02-23-2017, 05:11 AM
@Solarnya

It's not that hard if you're careful :-) As long as you don't miss the combo will build up giving you a nice score. Another trick is cutting through multiple pieces with a single cut. Say you've cut something into fine slices and it falls over making a "layer cake" - there's your chance! Give those layers a few quick jabs and watch your score skyrocket!
02-23-2017, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mruqe View Post
@Solarnya

It's not that hard if you're careful :-) As long as you don't miss the combo will build up giving you a nice score. Another trick is cutting through multiple pieces with a single cut. Say you've cut something into fine slices and it falls over making a "layer cake" - there's your chance! Give those layers a few quick jabs and watch your score skyrocket!
thank you for advice!
i'll give it a try!!
02-23-2017, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked8146 View Post
I just got 3,617. Yay
Now try to beat that

02-24-2017, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon View Post
Now try to beat that
challenge accepted and completed, now you beat this: 75273 (don't have the highest score screenshot, but it's there to see)

it's a nice little game, I'm just missing some variety to keep me entertained for a longer period of time. There's just 10 (+-) pieces of food overall to cut, I'd appreciate much more.. it shouldn't be that difficult to add. Also, there's just one location, bakery, if I'm not mistaken.. there's a boat on the right side of the screen but I doubt I can get there. So basicly, it's just one location with 10 pieces of food over and over. There are different knives to get, but their prices are high compared to what I can earn during the gameplay. I understand there are achievements with rewards but as I said, there's very little variety to keep me entertained for such time to get all the achievements and coins, which is a shame because the game might be quite fun.

If there's multiple locations with different themes to play and more food to cut, I'd be more than happy to pay 1,89€ to remove ads and support the developer, but as of right now the price seems a bit steep considering the amount of content in the game.

Game Center / Google Play Games -> macplash

Last edited by macplash; 02-24-2017 at 10:09 AM. Reason: screenshot added
02-24-2017, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macplash View Post
challenge accepted and completed, now you beat this: 75273 (don't have the highest score screenshot, but it's there to see)

it's a nice little game, I'm just missing some variety to keep me entertained for a longer period of time. There's just 10 (+-) pieces of food overall to cut, I'd appreciate much more.. it shouldn't be that difficult to add. Also, there's just one location, bakery, if I'm not mistaken.. there's a boat on the right side of the screen but I doubt I can get there. So basicly, it's just one location with 10 pieces of food over and over. There are different knives to get, but their prices are high compared to what I can earn during the gameplay. I understand there are achievements with rewards but as I said, there's very little variety to keep me entertained for such time to get all the achievements and coins, which is a shame because the game might be quite fun.

If there's multiple locations with different themes to play and more food to cut, I'd be more than happy to pay 1,89 to remove ads and support the developer, but as of right now the price seems a bit steep considering the amount of content in the game.
Dat score You, Sir, are impossible.

Also great piece of feedback! We are definitely working on expading the game. There are new areas to come in the near future, such as Boat and G-zero Space Ship. Each location is going to affect the gameplay a lot. Well, that's the plan