★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

SpikeDislike3 (by James Gamble) 0.99 > free

02-21-2017, 09:15 PM
SpikeDislike3 (by James Gamble) 0.99 > free

Second time it's free!

Spike it up!

02-21-2017, 11:51 PM
All great games in my opinion. Don't judge this one by the pictures, it is actually filled with fun gameplay, and tons of theme options.

02-22-2017, 04:08 AM
I'll try this

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile
02-22-2017, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by repapermunky View Post
All great games in my opinion. Don't judge this one by the pictures, it is actually filled with fun gameplay, and tons of theme options.
Agreed i have the other two and they are true old classics TBF and have just grabbed this one, cheers.
02-22-2017, 03:20 PM
Game is really good, but on iPhone 7 Plus the top left menu doesn't work... :-(
02-22-2017, 04:45 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Jayenkai
Thanks to all for playing.
23rd Feb is my birthday, and I traditionally like to set a game or two to be free for the day or so.
Since Apple have pretty much deleted all my other games, SD3 is more or less all I have to give away.
(MiniRant : Seriously, there's nothing wrong with SD1&2.. They work perfectly fine.. I refuse to upload a none-updated recompiled version, just because Apple are whinging about things getting old..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiloMJ View Post
Game is really good, but on iPhone 7 Plus the top left menu doesn't work... :-(
I apologise sincerely for this.
I've yet to get my hands on a 6/7/+ device. To be honest, I'm stuck in the house all day, so I've not much use for a phone.
I do have an SE, but it tends to just sit on charge all day.
If people need me, they can find me online. Phonecalls and texts aren't part of my life!

Instead, I tend to use an iPad for most things, and the laptop is there for coding on.

As a result, I've probably misjudged the size that the tiny little top-left Cog button is, and it's more than likely broke as a result.
Out of interest, if you switch to landscape mode, it should become larger.. Does this help!?
FWIW The game is better played in landscape. Portrait was only added because one or two people complained that it should be an option!!

Anyhoo, thanks for playing, and I hope you enjoy it.

.. I should probably get back to doing iDev again. I've left it for a very long time..

All my current Apps from SpikeDislike, to Sheep Goes Left, Puzzobomb, NeonPlat and more!!
02-22-2017, 04:51 PM
Yeah, as you were writing I was playing in landscape mode and it works all just fine.

In portrait mode buttons are unclickable.

No problem, as you said this game is made to be played in landscape mode so thankyou and congratulation for your game, very well done.

Thankyou and happy birthday my friend!

Game Center: FiloMJ

My Steam Profile
02-22-2017, 06:07 PM
Send a message via ICQ to Jayenkai
Thanks!
Hope you enjoy the game, now you can play it

All my current Apps from SpikeDislike, to Sheep Goes Left, Puzzobomb, NeonPlat and more!!