★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ENDLESS UPGRADES. CONSTANT DANGER. ANCIENT WISDOM. BOUNCY BALLS. Launch Sale, 40% OFF for a very limited time!!!

MUL.MASH.TAB.BA.GAL.GAL is a dazzlingly hand-animated, retro-inspired, modern-playing smash-o-rama that will leave your thumbs twitching and your heart aflutter.

BRAND NEW LEVELS, 100% free for everyone!

MUL.MASH is the underwater 2D action extravaganza youve been dreaming of. In those urgent, unsettling dreams youre having, because you are humanitys prophesied savior and sole remaining hope. Please get on that.

From the award-winning creators of Pizza vs. Skeletons, 2012s Best Casual Game (despite the fact that our app description specifically said WARNING! This is not a casual game!) and The Executive, the second-best reviewed iOS game of 2015 (so close, man) comes a new game whose features can be described in bullet points:

> some levels
> definitely graphics
> dastardly enemies
> friends, yay
> boss battles
> brilliant conversationalist
> special abilities
> abilities that could be described as regular but which you consider special, darn it
> kickin tunes
> shares your taste in movies

Riverman Media is two brothers who have dedicated their lives to the art of 2D game making.

OUR PROMISE TO YOU: No ads. No getting suckered into buying more stuff later. The whole game, for one price, with all updates, forever.

Everyone we know with marketing training tried to talk us out of naming this game after an astrological constellation in a dead language. You dont want the marketing guys to be right, do you?

Known Bug (version 1.0): If "Thumb Guides" are on, you cannot access the Control Settings menu from the Options screen on the main menu. Everything works correctly from the in-game pause menu. We will update the game as soon as possible to correct this. Thank you for you patience!

metalcasket's comments:

02-22-2017, 02:58 AM
Bought!! Bought this one on good faith alone. You can't go wrong with this studio One of my fav's

02-22-2017, 02:59 AM
Woh... Instabuy.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-22-2017, 03:05 AM
These guys are strange...in a good way! Bought!👍
02-22-2017, 03:06 AM
Yep, Riverman seriously make the best games on the planet. Got about 5 minutes left for the download, but I'm already foaming at the mouth.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
02-22-2017, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Got about 5 minutes left for the download, but I'm already foaming at the mouth.
You made my day...😂😂😂
02-22-2017, 03:26 AM
The folks who made the executive?
02-22-2017, 03:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinoaHeartily View Post
The folks who made the executive?
Of course.

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
02-22-2017, 03:32 AM
Only played the first stage after the tutorial, and im lovin it. That said, i still need to get deeper into the upgrade trees, but the core gameplay coupled with fantastic control scheme (i upped my sensitivity to almost full on the ipad for easy maneuvering) is as solid as it can get.

I love classic game core mechanics fused with upgrade systems like Slayin, Colossatron, Knightmare Tower and Tomb of the Mask to name a few, so Mul Mash gets insta love from me.

This is basically a sideways paddle game like Pong or Arkanoid, but you get to control 2 paddles on each side of the screen. Paddles have a round surface, so you can use that to your advantage to angle your bounces. From the bottom of the screen, neon glowing enemies move upwards and your task is to keep hitting them with the balls, preventing them from going off the topside.

Simple mechanics, but with an upgrade system i still need to discover. Knowing Riverman Media, this game is going to be insanely huge past the part i've reached so far, which is still pretty much an intro of sorts.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-22-2017, 03:47 AM
Usual question: cloud support for saves?

I remember way back around The Executive, these guys ended up giving me a key and the game was awesome, so I'll buy this at some point soon.