★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A Pocket-sized bundle of fun made with love and in celebration of TRAPPIST-1! Craving for a game to reset your brain and get you back working with a fresher, happier mindset?

Take a break and play Face Bump, a fantastically fun trio of quick-fix games with depth. Play three distinct one-touch games on three different Destiny Planets on the TRAPPIST-1 system, a system of seven planets with three of them possibly harboring life. Switch through an arsenal of quirky cube heroes, defeat the Trappistian Triangles, and play the endless challenges you'll crave whenever you want that five-minute break, that filler during long waits, that instant relief from reality, and that awesome gaming moment.

Easy to pick up and play
Vibrant graphics with a unique and memorable visual style
Adorably cute cube heroes to unlock such as Rainbow Puke, Salt Cube Bae, Wow Doge, Alex Einstein, and more
Multiple Destiny Planets, each filled with surprises and addictive gameplay. Do a high-speed dash in slow motion on Proxima B, reach the top of Nibiru's tower, then ski down the slopes of Kepler X!
Game Center Leaderboards
Free iMessage Sticker Pack!

-Important information-
This game contains third party advertising which can be removed via a one-time in-app purchase. A fourth Destiny Planet, Pandora, can also be unlocked via in-app purchase.

DariusGuerrero's comments:

FACE BUMP JUST LAUNCHED!
GET THIS AWESOME GAME FOR FREE

HAVE FUN!

Six people poured their hearts and souls into making this app.

We wanted to craft something that's simply fun and tailor-made for the Quick-Fix Games and the Arcade Games category.

Instead of the usual minimalist graphics, we took the risk to stand out with something more tactile and physical. To keep players coming back, we built 3 full games within the app and put in a lovable cast of unlockable characters.

Free iMessage stickers come with downloading the app. In-app purchases include a fourth game and an option to remove ads.

Looking back at our journey making this app, we hope you'll enjoy this bundle of pocket-sized fun as much as we do.
02-22-2017, 11:05 PM
Promo Codes for Special Level

Here's some promo codes to access the fourth planet, Pandora, for free.

L76FTRRM6X63
NAETMHPTNXRN
TYELF4WP47PY
XEPAEFF4PWJT
44FYKNXFMRXN

Have fun!

02-22-2017, 11:34 PM
Please comment what promo code you will claim so others will know what's left. No real system for tracking these things. Thank you!
02-23-2017, 01:42 AM
Please reduce the requirement to iOS 9+🎯

240,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Gamecenter ID: Donny K76
PSN ID: donnydj76
Let's go Yankees!
02-23-2017, 08:29 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSx7EQWF9I! Here is my video of Face Bump! Enjoy!
02-23-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patthegymnast View Post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdSx7EQWF9I! Here is my video of Face Bump! Enjoy!
Pat! Thank you for the video review! Much appreciated!
02-23-2017, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DariusGuerrero View Post
YouTube: video

Pat! Thank you for the video review! Much appreciated!

No problem! Love the game!
02-24-2017, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyDJ76 View Post
Please reduce the requirement to iOS 9+🎯
Will try to accomodate iOS 9 users in the next update.
02-25-2017, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by henrycupcake View Post
woooooo
Will try to make a Wheelin' and Dealin' Nature Boy character for a future update to accomodate North Carolina Users
03-01-2017, 07:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iOSgirl View Post
so LegenDarius has a rocket launcher right? How will that work? it's worth 9999 crystals though i dunno if i can unlock it anytime soon
LegenDarius has an extra life, and can shoot rockets everytime he jumps. Basically, a distinctly huge advantage. Anyway, just updated the game. So you should probably update it now