★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Wobblers is an exciting and addicting arcade game, in which you are equipped with a rocket to navigate your character to the highest heights. On the way up, youll have to collect power ups, avoid obstacles, and keep your Wobbler aboard!

- Simple balancing controls
- 50 ultra cute Wobblers to play with
- 300 missions to complete
- Bonus mode: Rainbow Rush

Umbrella's comments:
Chaos has arrived!

Download now for FREE
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1167080874

Wobblers is an exciting and addicting arcade game, in which you are equipped with a rocket to navigate your character to the highest heights. On the way up, you’ll have to collect power ups, avoid obstacles, and keep your Wobbler aboard!

• Balancing Controls
• 50 Unlockable Characters
• 300 Missions
• Bonus Mode: Rainbow Race

Developed by Umbrella

Download now for FREE
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id1167080874

For press, please visit http://umbrella.games/wobblers/press.html

- - - - - - - - -

For more updates, follow us on twitter @umbrellafun or on Facebook https://fb.com/umbrellafun

02-22-2017, 02:21 PM
I am having a Wobbling good time with this game.

It has the full Umbrella charm, like Down the Mountain and Back to Square One.

02-22-2017, 04:47 PM
This looks pretty I might try it but games that look good don't always play good like that new game Digby Forever where it looks really good but it gets old really fast I guess I'll find out whenever and when I try it. Plus f2p shennanigans almost always kill the enjoyment of a game That's why don't download them All my games are premium but I recently started to be a little more open minded about f2p games So every once in a blue I try one We'll see
02-22-2017, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeblue000 View Post
This looks pretty I might try it but games that look good don't always play good like that new game Digby Forever where it looks really good but it gets old really fast I guess I'll find out whenever and when I try it. Plus f2p shennanigans almost always kill the enjoyment of a game That's why don't download them All my games are premium but I recently started to be a little more open minded about f2p games So every once in a blue I try one We'll see
We guarantee you will have lots of fun with this one

This game does not run on a f2p model, all you'll have is an ad once in a while. Other then that, have fun!
02-22-2017, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrella View Post
We guarantee you will have lots of fun with this one

This game does not run on a f2p model, all you'll have is an ad once in a while. Other then that, have fun!
What are the IAP's if you don't mind me asking?
02-22-2017, 05:09 PM
Wobblers is sooo much freaking fun and addicting! I literally cant stop playing the game! Amazing job Umbrella!
02-22-2017, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeblue000 View Post
What are the IAP's if you don't mind me asking?
Well technically it's f2p BUT we feel like when you say f2p it feels like a game where you get to a stop and have to either wait or spend money.

We do have 2 coins purchases in case you wanna unlock characters quicker and a remove ads inapp.

The game has 300 missions that will unlock most characters as you complete them.
02-22-2017, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbrella View Post
Well technically it's f2p BUT we feel like when you say f2p it feels like a game where you get to a stop and have to either wait or spend money.

We do have 2 coins purchases in case you wanna unlock characters quicker and a remove ads inapp.

The game has 300 missions that will unlock most characters as you complete them.
Cool. Sounds good. I like the option to remove ads I will check it out If I like it II definitely buy the ad removal and even buy coins to help support
02-23-2017, 04:20 PM
Played 5 hours total but no Highscore in sight, but I keep going, you need one lucky run, played 400 runs now.

I like the Capsule power-up the most, it feels so safe ha ha.

Don't know really who the best character is to play with, I just try them all out, played a lot with Stubble.

I am third on the average Leaderboard though, that makes me a bit happy he he.
02-24-2017, 01:34 PM
Weird but I am getting the best scores with Sven aka Mudloop ha ha, the dev. himself, let's just say he is a stable guy.

Got a new Highscore today of 1132 getting closer.