★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Toaster Swipe is a fast paced breakfast themed arcade game with quirky puzzle elements which will test your reflexes and requires quick thinking. Swipe to guide a little carb-hungry toaster around spiky doughnuts and past angry forks to toast as many slices of bread as you can! Power up your toaster with coffee and jam boosts to complete levels faster and get higher scores.

If 20 levels and three endless obstacle routes are not enough, enjoy a built-in level editor and create challenges to test the skills of your friends!

> 20+ levels to test your skills
> 3 endless obstacle courses
> Built-in level editor
> Multiple toaster skins to unlock
> Dozen of stats to beat
> Achievements and leaderboards
> No in-app purchases
> Crumbs everywhere!

Dont wait for your bread to get stale, swipe to toast now!

-
http://toasterswipe.com

Developer:
https://twitter.com/SnoutUp

Andy C83's comments:

02-22-2017, 02:49 PM
holy this game is great. it's really fun to play and you can play with one hand. the graphics and music is adorable and there's a lot of content and even a level editor for the you to try. and it's free with no IAP? what the f**~€|€|€|€. get this game.

im a rpg loving kind of guy

02-22-2017, 03:20 PM
Oh, snap! Pleasantly surprised, that I was too late to post this thread on my own! If you have any questions about the game - let me know.

There's a small update stuck in iTunes (it's having issues today), which will lower ad frequency and add a bit more overall polish.

There will likely be more levels and skins in the future and suggestions for different outfits or even obstacles are most welcome!

Edit:

Check out level browser if you're looking for player-made challenges:
http://toasterswipe.com/level

Toaster Swipe crunchy breakfast arcade (TA thread)
Iron Snout+ bacon-flavored fighting game (TA thread)

Last edited by SnoutUP; 02-25-2017 at 10:59 AM.
02-22-2017, 03:20 PM
This game is really fun! Had the pleasure of playing the beta, it really is fun!
02-22-2017, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylined87 View Post
This game is really fun! Had the pleasure of playing the beta, it really is fun!
Glad to hear it, skylined87! First time I had so many people to join the Testflight, it helped with bug fixes and UI improvements a lot!

02-23-2017, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoutUP View Post
Glad to hear it, skylined87! First time I had so many people to join the Testflight, it helped with bug fixes and UI improvements a lot!
Disable ads Iap?
02-23-2017, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwubbs View Post
Disable ads Iap?
I haven't planned adding an iAP, but will think about it. The next update (already waiting for review) will lower ad frequency and make it even lower depending on how many skins player has unlocked, so more you play - less ads you'll see. They also never appear on restart of the level.

02-23-2017, 10:03 AM
Was lucky enough to play a bunch of the beta of Toaster Swipe, and I have to say, i had a jam! ok that was bad. But the game is great. I feel like it's probably the best level editor system on ios, and sharing levels between friends as challenges has been super fun! I can't wait to see what the community builds
02-23-2017, 10:07 AM
this looks neat!
02-23-2017, 10:17 AM
This game looks fun! I like the fact that I can build my own levels for it! Gonna try it out soon.

By the way, I think you should definitely put in an IAP to remove ads (+ for cosmetic upgrades, feature unlocks if possible). It allows us to directly support your work!