★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "... an elegant little package that packs a punch."
148Apps

"... you're going to have a lovely old time."
Pocket Gamer

If Flappy Bird and Downwell did some baby makin' resulting in a love child with the shakes and a penchant for dubstep, this would be it.

With controls that work like hand churned butter, and be cold trippin' like Bob Dylan, you need to tap, shoot, dodge, and weave your way through a sewer full of slime balls, eyeballs, goofballs, and water balls.

If this game doesn't make you twitch, you are a robot.

This. Is. Puff.

FEATURES:

Fast, smooth, and simple control system
Progressive difficulty (adjusts your ability)
Power ups
Replay Kit recording for your badass kills and close calls
Sweet classic 8-bit graphics
Lots of baddies that are, like, super bad
Game Centre keeps tabs on your kills count
Retro soundtrack you can move your body too like Elaine
Retro gaming in full effect
Animated iMessage Stickers (in a separate iMessage App)
02-22-2017, 05:58 PM
Send a message via AIM to Oats Send a message via MSN to Oats
It came out a day early! Downloaded and played this a bit....yup it's a tough game 👍🏽
But I like what I've played so far!

Last edited by Oats; 02-22-2017 at 06:00 PM.

02-22-2017, 09:03 PM
Just took 2nd with 8k points! Really enjoying this game ! =]
02-22-2017, 09:29 PM
Nvm just took first with 17,300 =D

Can you tell me do you get a free "continue" if I pay to remove ads or do I have to watch anyway ? That's my determining factor
02-22-2017, 09:41 PM
Yup, you can still get a continue option if you remove ads. But with the update coming out, they randomly appear based own your score (Higher Score = greater probability of seeing one), but please note, it won't be a GUARANTEE to show each time after a score.

Cheers.

--
Simply,

// Faisal & The Frosty Pop Corps
02-22-2017, 09:42 PM
Oh sorry, I misunderstood. You would still have to watch an ad to continue even if you remove the regular ads. Sorry for confusion, but in future, that is not a bad idea to implement!

--
Simply,

02-22-2017, 09:58 PM
Yea that would be the only real bonus to me, if you can patch it in I have no problem removing the ads ! =] but I'll try and keep 1st place in the meantime !
02-22-2017, 10:10 PM
I feel like even another nice touch would be another way for more comparative scoring, maybe like killing a bunch of guys in quick succession (leaving enemies to fill the sceeen the killing a bunch) rewarding bonus points, or like a power up you can pick up and you get more points the more enemy's you have on screen

(Risk reward type stuff) it could realllyyyyy boost the longevity/competitiveness.
Just ideas tho

I do really like then after or game or 2 it starts me off at a lot quicker pace to the beginning doesn't drag as much, nice touch. Would be even nicer if it could somewhat remember that after game close. =]
02-22-2017, 10:11 PM
Going to have to get in there and play ourselves to get to the top! FYI, perhaps it was easier level, but we did once get 165,000.

Our highest with current version is about 38,000 or so.

Thanks for the feedback. The remove ads / free continues is an interesting idea. Cheers!

--
Simply,

02-22-2017, 10:12 PM
It *should* remember for a while as long as you don't clear the game cache. The difficulty level is based on your last several games but is only saved as long as game cache is active.

--
Simply,