★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Andras Ormos
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 209.9 MB
  • Version: 1.14
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Terra Tank is an innovative top-down shooter set in outer space with high-end graphics and fresh game mechanics. The mission is simple: collect fuel to power your leaking rocket before alien creatures destroy your tank. Every second counts.

But dont think it will be easy to escape. Each planet has different enemies of various sizes, and they all present different threats.

Expect glowing Rhacanea, fuel-hungry Hatchlings, leaping explosive mines, rolling Helios Spheres and many more. Oh, and dont let them get too close.

This game requires lightning-quick reactions and skillful maneuvering. The longer you stay on a planet, the more enemies will swarm around you. If you get cornered, youre a goner.

It currently has 14 levels, giving you hours of
alien-blasting fun! And if it proves popular there will be many more to follow.

GAME FEATURES:

-Unreal Engine provides top-quality graphics
-Intuitive on-screen joysticks to control tank
-2 difficulty settings
-Power crystals and health boosts
-14 planets (so far) each one unique

Boardumb's comments:

02-25-2017, 05:41 PM
Terra Tank has been just released

Hello There!

We are a tiny team of indie game developers and we just released our first mobile game called Terra Tank.
Have a look at the trailer below!

Terra Tank is an innovative top-down shooter set in outer space with high-end graphics and fresh game mechanics. The mission is simple: collect fuel to power your leaking rocket before alien creatures destroy your tank. Every second counts.

But don’t think it will be easy to escape. Each planet has different enemies of various sizes, and they all present different threats.

Expect glowing Rhacanea, fuel-hungry Hatchlings, leaping explosive mines, rolling Helios Spheres and many more. Oh, and don’t let them get too close.

This game requires lightning-quick reactions and skillful maneuvering. The longer you stay on a planet, the more enemies will swarm around you. If you get cornered, you’re a goner.

It currently has 14 levels, giving you hours of alien-blasting fun! And if it proves popular there will be many more to follow.

GAME FEATURES:

-“Unreal Engine” provides top-quality graphics
-Intuitive on-screen joysticks to control tank
-2 difficulty settings
-Power crystals and health boosts
-14 planets (so far) – each one unique

Last edited by metalcasket; 02-27-2017 at 05:52 PM.
02-27-2017, 04:26 PM
This is a good twinstick shooter. Very intense! The controls are pretty solid, I certainly didn't have any issues. I haven't played for a super long time (first two planets) but I didn't noticed an upgrade path. You get different types of shots/ammo as pickups in game. You have to continually pick them up as you are shooting but they are plentiful. So far that's the only type of upgrade I have seen.

The only thing I didn't like is that the maps are very confined and narrow. Almost like a valley and your trying to avoid the swarms of enemies but there's no where to go. You get blocked in a corner by them and it's over. Also more contrast between the ground and the natural obstructions would be good.
02-27-2017, 05:14 PM
Got to say, really like this one. Personally think it definitely warrants the price tag. Do think it might be over quite quickly although haven't progressed to the harder levels yet.

Little video to show you what it's all about.

Youtube link | Pop Up
02-27-2017, 06:12 PM
Devs, if you don't mind me asking, what do you have planned for the next update?