★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Atari
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 395.6 MB
  • Version: 1.15.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Create, customize and rule your theme park kingdom in RollerCoaster Tycoon® Touch.

"Easily the best RollerCoaster Tycoon experience since RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 was released back in 2004." GAMEZEBO

Building, managing and sharing your coolest park creations in beautiful 3D graphics has never been this fun or easy. Open card packs full of coasters, rides, decorations and more to build out your dream park. Complete missions and acquire more cards to upgrade your buildings, keeping your peeps happy and making more money for your park! An innovative, touch-control coaster builder allows you to effortlessly draw coasters, and combined with intuitive pathing and building placement, you can quickly start expressing your Tycoon creativity. Your dream park awaits!

Key Features:
Card Packs: Create fun, wild and imaginative parks by collecting cards packs full of exciting rides and coasters. Level-up, complete Missions, or visit the Card Shop to collect new cards to get different coasters, rides, scenery and missions for your park.
Coaster Builder & Track Editor: Easily draw wooden, hyper, iron and steel coasters, tracks, supports and stations with the user-friendly spline-based coaster and track editor.
Park Attractions: Customize your dream park and delight guests by choosing from over 100 different flat rides, park decorations, paths, restaurants, shops, and more. All rides are beautifully rendered and animated in 3D!
Park Management: Create a successful park by maintaining peep satisfaction levels on activities, park value, revenue, and park decorations, and track everything with the intuitive Park Management panel.
Social Features: Share your park with friends and play socially with others during live events and coaster contests.

COMPATIBILITY
THIS IS A RESOURCE-INTENSIVE GAME FEATURING HIGH QUALITY 3D GRAPHICS. WE CURRENTLY SUPPORT IPHONE 5 AND HIGHER, IPAD 3 AND HIGHER, IPAD MINI 2 AND HIGHER, AND IPOD 6, RUNNING ON IOS 9 OR LATER.

RCT Touch VIP Monthly Subscription:
- The RCT Touch VIP Subscription is offered for $9.99 per month in the US (price may vary depending of your country).
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the month, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscription will automatically renew and the monthly price will be charged again, 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes account Settings after the purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.

Terms of Service: https://www.atari.com/tos

Follow us on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/RollerCoasterTycoonTouch

Have fun!!!

Sieye's comments:
Out in US

02-23-2017, 09:47 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 583
Pretty fun so far.. I have 47 hours to decide if I want to buy that starter pack; I am considering it.

02-24-2017, 06:17 AM
#3
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 208
Every time a video ad starts, my game is crashing (iPad Air 2). Never had that with any game.

You can see the first frame of the video (and sometimes the time counter), but its always frozen. Have to restart the game every time.
02-25-2017, 07:59 AM
#4
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,168
Be careful with that starter pack. The only truly helpful thing in that pack is the gold. You'll get so many cards from the pack and from buying more cards with the tickets than you'll ever be able to upgrade, because very similar to Clash Royale, you are utterly and absolutely gold starved in this game. The gold upgrades and building costs shoot up so exponentially so quickly, you're likely better off just not bothering with the iap because it's a tiny bump in the road in comparison to what you actually need to get anywhere in this. One day in and the game is already mean as hell. On top of this, the only way to get more gold aside from sloooowly earning it from your buildings is through some of the missions(most of which ironically involve you just spending money in any way, or upgrading buildings which is the same thing), or cold hard real life cash. You can't trade in your tickets for gold, and you can't watch ads for gold, you can't do anything else for gold. And I can assure you, you will not have enough gold.
02-25-2017, 04:15 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Posts: 491
Quote:
Originally Posted by nodoctors View Post
Be careful with that starter pack. The only truly helpful thing in that pack is the gold. You'll get so many cards from the pack and from buying more cards with the tickets than you'll ever be able to upgrade, because very similar to Clash Royale, you are utterly and absolutely gold starved in this game. The gold upgrades and building costs shoot up so exponentially so quickly, you're likely better off just not bothering with the iap because it's a tiny bump in the road in comparison to what you actually need to get anywhere in this. One day in and the game is already mean as hell. On top of this, the only way to get more gold aside from sloooowly earning it from your buildings is through some of the missions(most of which ironically involve you just spending money in any way, or upgrading buildings which is the same thing), or cold hard real life cash. You can't trade in your tickets for gold, and you can't watch ads for gold, you can't do anything else for gold. And I can assure you, you will not have enough gold.

Does it at least give you a decent size park? I've played about 30 min and it's much better then I expected but I get gold so slow and can't build anything already. At least more to do now would help.
02-26-2017, 12:10 PM
#6
First impression: low-quality cash-in on a recognizable IP.
02-26-2017, 03:09 PM
#7
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheClaff View Post
Does it at least give you a decent size park? I've played about 30 min and it's much better then I expected but I get gold so slow and can't build anything already. At least more to do now would help.
No, because rides and services unlock as you level up. So if you buy a boat load of cards early on, you'll end up with a ton of copies for just a few different things.
02-26-2017, 03:41 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 583
I accidentally wrote over my game save file. My game was tied to FB. I deleted and then re-downloaded. Then I accidentally tied my 'current game' to FB.. Whoops.. That was a quick waste of my $5.00 Starter pack and a decently setup theme park. No interest really in restarting at this point. I had about 8 hours in the game.. It was fun for those 3 days..
02-26-2017, 09:37 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1
Satisification went to 0

No clue what happened. I had satisfaction at 80% and when I logged back in it was at 0%. Anyone know of this bug?
02-26-2017, 10:42 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2013
Location: Dallas, tx
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cf101 View Post
No clue what happened. I had satisfaction at 80% and when I logged back in it was at 0%. Anyone know of this bug?
Same exact thing happened to me. Every time I login the satisfaction is 0% and there's 132 people and they all get upset and immediately leave. Kill the app and restart and back to 132 angry people.