Universal uVu - yoU versus Universe (looking for beta testers)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by orange.dev.ambrella, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. orange.dev.ambrella

Feb 28, 2017
    Game Dev
    Japan
    #1 orange.dev.ambrella, Feb 28, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    hello touch arcade guys,

let me introduce you our upcoming app for iOS (and later android),
    "uVu - yoU versus Universe",
    a verticalShmup - incrementalUpgrade - proceduralLevelGeneration game.

to sign up TestFlight test, please fill the form below :
    Fill this Form

you control an unbreakable space fighter to destroy unlimited amount of enemies.
    from your Home via the LowEarthOrbit to the ArmsOfOrion, the battle goes on.
    please give your try and see what this game is.

all suggestions, impressions, critiques are welcomed. Contact me via this thread or email: [email protected]

requirement:
    -iOS 9.3 or higher

how to play:
    touch screen and move fingers,then the player fighter follows your move. the fighter fires bolts automatically.
    upgrade your fighter with the material you earned in battles.
    (you can see in-game-instructions if your press ? marker in the right top corner of the menu screen.)

gameSpecs:
    -UnlimitedPlay: contains procedurally generated 1 billion universes, you can play for a week without waiting/sleeping.
    -UnlimitedGameVariation: in each universe you meet specific legions of enemies and bosses in the unique cosmic scenery, fight with them with procedurally adjusted powerUps/weapons.
    -UnlimitedTreasures: in each universe you can get treasure called MEMENTO with unique powerful PERKs.(e.g.SlowBossTimer 10%, ShotPower +125%, etc.)
    -UnlimitedGoal: each universe has rarity/difficulty represented by star marks.The rarer the universe is, the farther you can reach. You would even reach to the ArmsOfOrion some day.
    -UnlimitedShare: you can share what you get in the battle with your friends/public people via any SNS or even via texting with Universal Links.

Attached Files:

2. orange.dev.ambrella

Feb 28, 2017
    Game Dev
    Japan
    thank you for your application

hi from japan.
    it's morning of Wednesday here.
    i'm very glad to see many beta subscribers for uvu.
    sorry for my late reply, this game's dev team is small (me and a music composer,so small:) ), so my responce is not so frequent.

i'm now testing the beta candidate app and will start testFlight as soon as possible.

3. orange.dev.ambrella

Feb 28, 2017
    Game Dev
    Japan
    started TestFlight

hi everyone, right now testFlight invitations are sent.
    so please confirm it and download the beta app!

4. orange.dev.ambrella

Feb 28, 2017
    Game Dev
    Japan
    App Updated

Hi guys, i've just updated the uvu beta app.
    i'm improving this with toucharcade guys feedback.
    Thanks to testers!
    more testers are welcome, please join beta test freely! (fill form below)
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfpGVVxy5Rmu-VXG4bwBMqMjfhStzsU98pYAxCXnrpVwlPkIw/viewform

and as i'm totally not a native English speaker, grammer tutors are welcome, too.

-Added:Item Description Screen: FireArms fires,Vehicles fly in the screen, and ofcourse you can see specs.
    -Added:purchase Confirm Dialogue
    -Added:Bonus Boxes to certain bosses
    -Added:Coin Shop Renewal Item : some enemies would drop this.
    -Fixed many minor bugs.