★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Ankama
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 108.8 MB
  • Version: 1.6.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: --- THE CARD GAME OF THE GODS!...AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO SWIFTLY WANT TO BECOME ONE. ---

Krosmaga is a game of skill where the Twelve Gods of the Krosmoz universe settle their differences by pitting creatures, mortals, and demi-gods against each other in a battle of truly epic proportions! The game combines the deck-building strategy of a CCG with the excitement and challenge of a tower defense game in a divine setting where the stakes could not be higher.

--- CHARACTERISTICS ---

BECOMING A GOD IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE! Play as a god and unleash your powers on the battlefield! The rules of the game are simple enough for mere mortals to understand.

MASTER YOUR DECK: Use the gods premade decks or create your own. Youre the master of your own strategy!

CONSTANTLY CHANGING: With hundreds of cards to collect that you can win, buy or craft, you will constantly be upgrading your deck!

CALL ON ALL THE HEROES OF DOFUS AND WAKFU...AND MAKE THEM BATTLE EACH OTHER! The warriors and creatures youll play come from all four corners of the Krosmoz, a multiverse rich in myth and legend. Take control of the heroes of video games, books, animated series , and even a movie (DOFUS: Book I - Julith).

RUTHLESS PVP BATTLES: Challenge friends and players from all over the world. There can be only one god!

TAKE ON SUPERHUMAN CHALLENGES: To keep things interesting, epic and surprising adventures await you in single player mode...

TAKE YOUR CARDS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Ankama account. Switch at any time from your computer to your tablet with ease!

...EVEN IN YOUR FAMILY ROOM: Get the physical version of the cards and board and take the battle to your family room table. Krosmaga will follow you wherever you go!

--- MORE INFORMATION ----

www.facebook.com/Krosmaga
twitter.com/krosmaga
www.krosmaga.com
02-28-2017, 05:58 PM
Think I will give this a try

02-28-2017, 06:41 PM
I am loving this! It's funny, the production values are over the top and the gameplay is very fun, even if a tad too long-ish sometimes.

Very polished and original, attention to detail is present. Give it a try!
02-28-2017, 09:05 PM
online or offline?
02-28-2017, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC1377 View Post
online or offline?
It says accounts will be handled through Ankama, so im guessing it'll have an online requirement to control hackers.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-28-2017, 10:13 PM
Online only and does what seems like a massive secondary download after opening the app.
02-28-2017, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
It says accounts will be handled through Ankama, so im guessing it'll have an online requirement to control hackers.
thanks for the quick response, although i hate online games, i'm gonna try this one out xD
03-01-2017, 12:16 AM
Anyone knows what the IAP are. Your ordinary gems and coins?
03-01-2017, 01:41 AM
I love Dofus, Wakfu, Krosmaster, etc., and this game is fairly fun. However, man can matches drag on. There doesn't seem to be a clock, and you can have a long battle of attrition only to finally get lucky/unlucky hitting a real or fake objective. It can lead to anticlimactic finishes, which are fine for quick games, but less so for ones as time consuming as this.
03-01-2017, 06:18 AM
not in JP store😂