★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Beast Brawlers - Epic, fast paced brawling game. Champions wanted!

02-28-2017, 11:09 PM
Beast Brawlers - Epic, fast paced brawling game. Champions wanted!

Hi everyone! V2Games (developers of Pac Man Bounce) is excited to announce Beast Brawlers, our new multiplayer mobile game. Finally, all your dreams of charging into battle atop an epic creature can come true!

We're looking for enthusiastic gamers to help us playtest and provide feedback which we will use to improve the game. If you are interested in fantastic creatures and action packed gameplay, we'd love to have you join us on the alpha test phase of development. You can sign up here: http://v2g.io/b-b

Here's a sneak preview of an early screenshot and some beautiful art so you can get a feel for the game! Please also feel free to post your questions and comments below.

03-03-2017, 06:23 PM
Hey, I got an email for TestFlight but it says the code is in invalid or revoked? How do I fix this?

03-03-2017, 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LagMadeMe View Post
Hey, I got an email for TestFlight but it says the code is in invalid or revoked? How do I fix this?
Me too
03-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobymarc View Post
Me too
Same here
03-03-2017, 09:11 PM
Mine too.
03-04-2017, 02:45 AM
WWE champions I phone game

Hello I'm in Australia is it true that they charge to to up date this game $80 my poor son has spent hundreds of dollars on this game for wrestlers and he doesn't get the ones he wants plus Apple have been charging my card $$$ as well feeling very p of atm
03-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LagMadeMe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobymarc View Post
Me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Same here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophecy07 View Post
Mine too.
Hey guys! Sorry about that, we accidentally sent out emails for a build that wasn't ready yet. The correct build will be sent out soon (we're aiming for early this week)! Thanks for checking in and stay tuned
03-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wwe View Post
Hello I'm in Australia is it true that they charge to to up date this game $80 my poor son has spent hundreds of dollars on this game for wrestlers and he doesn't get the ones he wants plus Apple have been charging my card $$$ as well feeling very p of atm
Sorry to hear that, but this thread is for Beast Brawlers, not the WWE game. Maybe you can try this? https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT204396 Good luck!

Last edited by Proxitus; 03-06-2017 at 12:19 PM. Reason: added quote
03-07-2017, 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxitus View Post
Hey guys! Sorry about that, we accidentally sent out emails for a build that wasn't ready yet. The correct build will be sent out soon (we're aiming for early this week)! Thanks for checking in and stay tuned
Just got the invite and installed. Just played the tutorial and first impressions are really awesome!
The graphics for the mounts are really cool and the whole idea of a mounted combat death match arena is slick.

Further impressions after I can play some more.
03-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeKhan View Post
Just got the invite and installed. Just played the tutorial and first impressions are really awesome!
The graphics for the mounts are really cool and the whole idea of a mounted combat death match arena is slick.

Further impressions after I can play some more.
Thanks for letting us know, KeKhan! Excited to hear your future comments