★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You didn't hear anything about the invasion attempt, did you? The dead army attacked the earth with their commander, the death himself. In the meantime, you did mind your own business. Because a young man, Konrad, who studies alchemy in his spare time, faced with them. To save his home, he saved the earth.

Konrad the alchemist is an action-puzzle game with RPG elements. Farm resources, cast alchemy spells and take undead creatures' lives for the second time. Current version includes;

- 12 spells
- 13 monsters (including the death as boss)
- 100+ upgrades
- 3 game modes (In addition to story mode, "Skeleton Defence" and "Free Run")

Enjoy the game :)
03-02-2017, 01:23 AM
Quote by Repulsa from old thread:

"Really fun, there is the match 3 game play for resource gathering, drawing spells for combat and a cool lair to upgrade"

Last edited by Misguided; 03-02-2017 at 02:56 AM.

03-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Trailer from developer website:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Looks interesting!

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
03-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Man is this game hard, I die pretty quickly I did read something somewhere in game that said it will be pretty difficult until you start getting the upgrades
03-02-2017, 10:09 AM
Looks pretty cool, so it plays out at the top after you do a match or what?
03-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
Man is this game hard, I die pretty quickly I did read something somewhere in game that said it will be pretty difficult until you start getting the upgrades
How is the game Repulsa, other than being difficult?
03-02-2017, 11:24 AM
You match resources below as your character walks through the dungeon across the top of the screen, enemies appear at random and you must use your finger to draw the correct spell to attack or shield. You earn exp which you can then use to unlock new areas of your lair and upgrade your character. I am enjoying it but it takes massive amounts of exp (1000+) to unlock things/upgrade and at this point it's going to take forever cause I can get past two enemies tops before dying and don't earn more then 85 exp per run. So it's a bit grindy to start but this is a very unique take on the match 3 dungeon crawler and the developer is planning updates with new content I'm very excited to see what's to come
03-02-2017, 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
You match resources below as your character walks through the dungeon across the top of the screen, enemies appear at random and you must use your finger to draw the correct spell to attack or shield. You earn exp which you can then use to unlock new areas of your lair and upgrade your character. I am enjoying it but it takes massive amounts of exp (1000+) to unlock things/upgrade and at this point it's going to take forever cause I can get past two enemies tops before dying and don't earn more then 85 exp per run. So it's a bit grindy to start but this is a very unique take on the match 3 dungeon crawler and the developer is planning updates with new content I'm very excited to see what's to come
Thanks Repulsa, will most likely buy.
03-02-2017, 12:01 PM
It looks like YMBAB and 1,000,000
03-03-2017, 05:55 AM
as the developer of this game, I am planning an update including a couple of bug fixes and a new difficulty balance. probably it will take one or two days to pass the Appstore review.