★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: After the collapse of the Super Boys organization, street gangs fought among themselves for power over Boot City. In the end, the Four Fats, lead by Supreme Leader Shmeenis rose to take control. One vigilante decided he had enough.

- iCloud, MFi ready & Achievements ready
- 50 playable characters, form your own vigilante gang to clean up the city
- Use swords, pipes, bombs, dogs, bikes, tanks... smash people over the head with telephone booths.
- Local & Online multiplayer (plug up 2-4 MFi controllers to the same device)

Music by Matthew Pablo
Announcing by Elliot Gindi

Planning a tournament style update with Mr.Host (and some other new characters)... come find us to stay up to date. Feel free to leave ideas in the review section or find us on social media (there's links on the title screen)
03-02-2017, 02:32 AM
Not bad, pretty close clone to Double Dragon, moves, enemies, and all. $3.99 for premium unlock.

03-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugimulm View Post
Not bad, pretty close clone to Double Dragon, moves, enemies, and all. $3.99 for premium unlock.
Yes you start with 3 characters, the main guy has Double Dragon style moves, the Ninja's moves are inspired by Ninja Gaiden (arcade) and the Simon dog character is a mix of Vigilante and Street Fighter. If you want something more original there are 50 other guys, mostly from Superboys, Blackmoor and our other games. The first 5 stages are a mini campaign reminiscent of Renegade, Crime-Fighters and Double dragon. Theres lots of flavours of fighting in there from brawling, street fighter 1 on 1s, smash bros platform fights, free for alls and Royal Rumble (20 men in a ring with people joining every 30 seconds) we even scrapped a bomb throwing "poi poi" mode.

A couple of bugs have been reported in the multiplayer mode and so we will be doing late nights to get an update out ASAP. We would love to hear your feedback and suggestions whether its positive or something has pissed you off don't be shy to tell us.

Cheers, from Kwok and the guys at Mooff Games.

Last edited by kwokx@hotmail.com; 03-02-2017 at 12:05 PM.
03-02-2017, 12:10 PM
Thank You m'Lord Metalcasket😎
Very dope Avatar Yo!
03-02-2017, 12:59 PM
Looks like fun!
What I've really been waiting for is a melee game like State of Emergency where you can pick up anything and use it as a weapon and waste everybody, and everything is destructible!
03-02-2017, 02:30 PM
Thank You Very Much Mooff Games
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	You_Doodle_2017-03-02T19_20_26Z.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	112056  

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
03-02-2017, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Looks like fun!
What I've really been waiting for is a melee game like State of Emergency where you can pick up anything and use it as a weapon and waste everybody, and everything is destructible!
We looked at a few games that did that actually, Crudebusters, Powerstone and Poi-Poi were all games that let you pick up background props to use as weapons. We have a stages where you fight in pub or cafes throwing chairs and bins. There was also a mode where bombs float down and can be picked up to chuck, inspired by Poi-Poi but we ditched that bcos this game got too random at one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
Thank You Very Much Mooff Games
@lilwhitewolf7 oh that! its Jonathans idea as he wants to experiment new ways for our games to reach more people organically, we were always the worst at marketing our product.

We will release a quick patch tomorrow morning to immediately address a couple of ugly glitches in multiplayer, and then we can take more time to look at smoothing out any game balancing issues and taking on board any suggestions to improve the game.

Also tell us what you think of the new 4 button system VS the old A+B and super button used in Blackmoor and Superboys. we could go back to using something in between the two, with 3 buttons plus a super in top corner, and bringing back the gesture command (down, forward & A)

Last edited by kwokx@hotmail.com; 03-02-2017 at 04:01 PM.
03-02-2017, 03:47 PM
I'm so on this. Consider this purchased too. If anyone says the words "like" and "double dragon" in a post then that game is for me and that's where my money goes too lol

Billy
03-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Android version?
03-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokx@hotmail.com View Post
We looked at a few games that did that actually, Crudebusters, Powerstone and Poi-Poi were all games that let you pick up background props to use as weapons. We have a stages where you fight in pub or cafes throwing chairs and bins. There was also a mode where bombs float down and can be picked up to chuck, inspired by Poi-Poi but we ditched that bcos this game got too random at one point.

@lilwhitewolf7 oh that! its Jonathans idea as he wants to experiment new ways for our games to reach more people organically, we were always the worst at marketing our product.

We will release a quick patch tomorrow morning to immediately address a couple of ugly glitches in multiplayer, and then we can take more time to look at smoothing out any game balancing issues and taking on board any suggestions to improve the game.

Also tell us what you think of the new 4 button system VS the old A+B and super button used in Blackmoor and Superboys. we could go back to using something in between the two, with 3 buttons plus a super in top corner, and bringing back the gesture command (down, forward & A)
A gental wisper blows thru the thread-
'build it with Everyplay. They will come"

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 03-02-2017 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Cuz everything iz fun wit Recording Tech������