★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ever dreamed of becoming a robot Tyrannosaurus Rex? Today's your lucky day!

With virtually zero chance to make it by the end of dawn, a Thunder Rex machine seeks to defend the sacred walls of Mother Earth against the wrath of the Illuminati Hunters. Over the horizon, the chilly ambiance of the dawn and the morning sun denotes a bittersweet end to the World.

Zero chances. Zero weapons. Will Thunder Rex survive the fate that lies over the horizon? Is this the last dawn?

Download this exciting, action-packed, free one-thumb game now!

Thunder Rex: Horizons is a free game, but displays ads so developers can eat three times a day. An in-app purchase to permanently remove ads and show zero ads is also available.

DariusGuerrero's comments:

THUNDER REX: HORIZONS
GET THIS AWESOME GAME FOR FREE

Ever dreamed of becoming a robot Tyrannosaurus Rex? Today's your lucky day!

With virtually zero chance to make it by the end of dawn, a Thunder Rex machine seeks to defend the sacred walls of Mother Earth against the wrath of the Illuminati Hunters. Over the horizon, the chilly ambiance of the dawn and the morning sun denotes a bittersweet end to the World.

Zero chances. Zero weapons. Will Thunder Rex survive the fate that lies over the horizon? Is this the last dawn?

Download this exciting, action-packed, free one-thumb game now!

Thunder Rex: Horizons is a free game, but displays ads so developers can eat three times a day. An in-app purchase to permanently remove ads and show zero ads is also available.

03-03-2017, 06:26 PM
zoids anyone?

Streaming some of the newest and hottest games on youtube search touchgameplay

03-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellscaretaker View Post
zoids anyone?
haha somewhat inspired by that yeah. but i lost interest in zoids after chaotic century when the death saurer 2 was destroyed
03-06-2017, 10:21 PM
Not Zoids. Horizon Dawn
03-07-2017, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalDrogo View Post
Not Zoids. Horizon Dawn
Horizon ZERO Dawn.

iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> OnePlus One -> iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray... it's good to be back!
Primary gaming device: iPad Air 2 64GB Space Gray
Equine with vulpine tendencies.
03-07-2017, 10:51 AM
So you're a robot T-Rex on a rampage. Downloading now.
03-07-2017, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
Horizon ZERO Dawn.
That game is insane and I am loving every minute of it.
03-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
That game is insane and I am loving every minute of it.
aw man I was tempted to buy it...currently playing For Honor and scared ill quit if I get Horizon Zero Dawn. Looks awesome though.
03-07-2017, 04:15 PM
Just stopped in to say I have lost my soul to Horizon Zero Dawn. Thundermaw beat down is so intense. This looks like a quick off job thundermaw.
03-07-2017, 04:22 PM
Don't you mean Thunderjaw?