★ TouchArcade is in READ ONLY mode this weekend while we upgrade. Please support us on Patreon.

Littlecube Valley (voxel-based RPG)

03-04-2017, 11:10 AM
Littlecube Valley (voxel-based RPG)

Hi Touch Arcade community!

What is Littlecube Valley?
Littlecube Valley will be an action-based RPG with survival gameplay in a medieval fantasy world made of colourful little cubes. Our primary inspirations are Cube World and Voxatron, with secondary influences from Ardacraft, Staxel and survival-based games. The content of the game will be developed in modules using major incremental updates.

Updates
My apologies for the late update, as there were a lot of things to overhaul. But development update #4 is now ready! All the details will be mentioned on the blog.
Development Update #4

To summarise, I have completed upgrading the entire rendering solution to iOS Metal. We also now have a level of detail solution for performance purposes. And the voxels now show better clarity, with updated texturing and colours. The audio subsystem has been implemented as well.

The images below show low levels of interior detail for the cottage.

Next, the video below shows the upgraded visual aesthetics, the improved performance and the audio implementation.

Cheers!

Last edited by doogyhatts; 03-16-2018 at 08:11 AM. Reason: for development update #4
06-20-2017, 10:27 PM

06-21-2017, 06:07 AM
Canít I beta test your game!

TestFlight email: jahbreestuckey12@gmail.com
06-21-2017, 07:16 AM
Hi JahPE,
When the first episode of the game is ready, I will announce the alpha test.

Thanks!
08-07-2017, 11:40 PM
11-29-2017, 01:34 AM
Development Update #3

Hi guys/gals,

My apologies for long period as I was working on quite of a lot of art assets and also the geometric solutions in order to achieve the present visual aesthetics. I have also uploaded a new video and posted the various screenshots for your viewing pleasure!

Many thanks to those of you who had read my blog or followed the facebook page!
03-16-2018, 08:04 AM
Development Update #4

Hi guys/gals,

I have completed another major overhaul of the game system. I have also uploaded the new screenshots which are a lot more vibrant. The development video now has audio enabled, with one music track from WOW Sound.

Thanks!