★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: LePhone
  • Genre: Action
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Sale 30% in weekend!!
-------------------------------------

You will be engaged in a brutal fight acting as a matador, a word making you energetic and excited, in conditions of extraordinary disparity with several giant bulls in this game. You should use the red provocative cloth to spur the crazy bulls when they stamp towards you. And you can use the sword to kill the bulls when they become tired. But such opportunity goes too soon because the bulls can quickly restore their strength.

Features: - Classic Action Adventure game or sports game and it is very Fun - Awesome Multi-Touch controls - The full version has 30 levels featuring with more and more new bulls, and collectibles, and the lite version only has 30 levels - Elegant Artwork in bullfighting theme

Coming soon:
Nature Clock: it simulates the operation of Sun and Moon to show the Time.
Halloween Picture: You can easily use your portrait to make the Halloween ghost and share them with your friends in Halloween Holiday. But please don't make your friends totally freaked out, otherwise the large fart sped roaring out his butt.
10-22-2009, 01:13 AM
Quote:
But please dont make your friends totally freaked out, otherwise the large fart sped roaring out his butt.

Anyways, this game is at least different. Gonna try the light, at least I think there is a light.

Here it is...
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=331149686&mt=8

10-22-2009, 01:24 AM
First impressions:

Nice looking interface, mediocre looking gameplay graphics, no instructions on how to kill a bull.

You drag your matador around picking up swords while trying not to touch the bulls. It says you can kill a bull when you have enough swords (animal lovers don't even start bitching - I love animals too - don't even start) but I can't figure out how. Instructions please!!!

I wanted to like this game but so far....hmmmm. If anyone figures out how to kill a bull let us know.
10-22-2009, 06:27 AM
did you ever collect 20 swords? ...or does it specify a # needed to pass the level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schplurg View Post
First impressions:

Nice looking interface, mediocre looking gameplay graphics, no instructions on how to kill a bull.

You drag your matador around picking up swords while trying not to touch the bulls. It says you can kill a bull when you have enough swords (animal lovers don't even start bitching - I love animals too - don't even start) but I can't figure out how. Instructions please!!!

I wanted to like this game but so far....hmmmm. If anyone figures out how to kill a bull let us know.

Looks kinda good, simple and the graphichs don't look too bad, no lite version right?

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
10-22-2009, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post

ha ha ha, now as an aggie, that is priceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-22-2009, 01:37 PM
There is a lite version, I linked it above. I didn't TOFTT since I just did the lite

Yes, I collected 20 swords. I already deleted it. Not my cup o' tea.
10-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schplurg View Post
There is a lite version, I linked it above. I didn't TOFTT since I just did the lite

Yes, I collected 20 swords. I already deleted it. Not my cup o' tea.
It looks someone need lite version.So do i.

Puzzle game Falling Match = Tetris + Color match 3 + Physics.
10-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Which OS does this game require?
10-22-2009, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filipst View Post
Which OS does this game require?
3.0 or later

Puzzle game Falling Match = Tetris + Color match 3 + Physics.