★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Juan Pedrido
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 661.8 MB
  • Version: 1.3.5
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: KIDU: A Relentless Quest.
Discover fourteen unique levels where you will live incredible adventures. Make use of the accelerometer and be advised with the perspective to solve the puzzles.

The first low poly game that uses the accelerometer of the device in order to have amazing perspective views.

The game is available in several languages: english, spanish, french, german, italian, portuguese, traditional chinese, symplified chinese, korean, hindi and russian.

Worlds
Run,jump,rollandcrouch!Kidu:ARelentlessQuestfeatures4worldsand14levelssetindifferentcivilizationsoftheplanet,goingfromtheancientMayancivilizationtotheAsianculture.Livethemysteriesandtreasuresthatawaityouoneachlevel!

Perspective
Platformsarenolongerwhattheyusedtobe!Discoveranewwayofplayinginwhichperspectiveplaysanessentialroleinthegameplay.Hiddenplatforms,leapsoffaithandathousandmoretrapsthatyoullonlybeabletosolvewithyourskillmovingyour
mobile.

Adventure
Thegreatanimations,aswellaseachlevel,willgetyouintoastoryasinthegamesofbygonedays.EnjoyincrediblekinematicsandgettotheendofthegametoknowChacksdestiny.

Jayg2015's comments:

Download now on the appstore
03-07-2017, 04:31 PM
This looks really good and game play mechanics seems to have a unique twist that's different from the other poly-art puzzle games that have been recently released

03-07-2017, 04:38 PM
It's a big 1gb download
03-07-2017, 05:12 PM
By far one of the best puzzle games i've played on the iPhone. Love the way the game has been made. Look forward to playing through this one.

Youtube link | Pop Up
03-07-2017, 05:27 PM
You've gotta be kidding me. What's with all the irresistible puzzle games coming out recently? Definitely picking this up.
03-07-2017, 06:21 PM
It's pretty cool so far. You use your devices gyroscope to change the perspective of the screen to manipulate the environment and the objects in the game to solve environmental puzzles and create new paths for your character to traverse the environment with. Your character jumps and ducks to get thru the environment and its platforms using touch controls. Slide on the left side to walk or run.Use the on-screen-buttons on the right to duck & jump & interact with the environment. They're are items to find thru out the game also. You twist & turn your device to change the perspective and also to look for items that may be hidden in the environment. There's also a hint button if you get stuck There's an option to remove all buttons but you don't really have to. They don't really get in the way.

Its really tricky to get the right angle to create a new platform especially when you're trying to connect an object in the background to an object in the foreground to make a new platform but with a little practice I think it'll work out pretty good. I'm using an IPad Air 2 so that may be the issue but I'm getting the hang of it. On a smaller device like the Mini it's problay a lot easier and probably feels much intuitive.I love the poly-art style of the game. It's beautiful and unique. I'm pretty sure it's intentional because of the sharp straight lines and angles needed to complete the illusion of manipulating the environment.

Anyway I'm only on the second level but I had to leave a quick imp because the game seems like it's going to be really cool. It's already pretty unique. It's f2p but there's a $2.99 premium unlock So try it out if your into puzzlers or platformers

Btw, the game is a pretty big download

Last edited by yankeeblue000; 03-07-2017 at 08:16 PM.
03-07-2017, 08:01 PM
Wow this looks cool!!!!
03-07-2017, 08:17 PM
This is a blast. Really enjoying it.
03-07-2017, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sakara214ever View Post
Wow this looks cool!!!!
So far it is
03-07-2017, 10:00 PM
Ok. Downloaded and bought the full unlock. Could not resist