★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The world ended on the day the bombs fell. Since then, it's always been like this: disease, hunger, death.

What's left of the people scavenge for existence under the unfeeling gaze of the elegant, masked Aristocracy. Green Lung scourges the population, only briefly held at bay by the precious vaccine - and there's never enough to go around.

Amy Wellard is a young mechanic drawn into the covert war between the forces of the Aristocracy and the mysterious, brutal rebel Danton. Can she play both sides - or will she be forced to choose? Is Danton right that the Aristocracy are hiding something important - and if so, what?

-- Reviews --

Rock, Paper, Shotgun: "Grown up, well written, carefully paced, and genuinely interesting to explore."

RPGFan: "Shardlight is crafted beautifully with pixel art reminiscent of the point-and-clicks of yesteryear" 82%

Adventure Gamers: "A dystopia with style." 4/5

Just Aventure - "If you're looking for a classic point-and-click adventure, then youll love Shardlight. The story, characters, voice acting, and music are a treat."
03-08-2017, 04:08 AM
This game is totaly awesome! Their other point click games are classics ! Instabuy!

03-08-2017, 06:13 AM
Love the WEG's Primordia and Gemini Rue. Притом Shardlight got 91/100 on steam, definitely pick this up.
03-08-2017, 06:22 AM
I'm still playing through the game, but if you want to see what it's like on iPad, here's my first gameplay video:

03-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Cool , it's out. I loved Gemini Rue. I didn't play Primordia. I want to give this one a try but I would like to get some imp's first.
03-08-2017, 06:47 PM
I still have primordia to play but love wadjet eye games so much this is still a instabuy...
03-09-2017, 06:29 AM
INSTABUY!!! Almost lost all hope scrolling through this week's released games... a week without a new point and click game adventure is a BAD week....
03-09-2017, 07:55 AM
Instabuy! Love their games.
03-09-2017, 09:35 PM
How is the game? Any imp's on this? I'm surprised more people are not all over this
03-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeeblue000 View Post
How is the game? Any imp's on this? I'm surprised more people are not all over this
It isn't a bad game, but it also hasn't been pulling me back every time I take a break. The dialogue often feels like filler -- just too much of it, and I feel like I need to be in a very specific mood to play. I'm somewhat interested in finding out where the story goes, but other games have been taking my attention from it.