★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Earth people dare you challenge in the "Gear Planet"?!

Yes?

Only one mission: link all gears!

It looks like very simple.But at the beginning, you may feel it so hard...There's always excess gear.Don't give up.One hour later, you will find how clever you are!

Key features:
- easy to learn, One mission only.
- minimalistic style, clear and clean with gray colors or colorful colors, you can choose.
- full of passion music and sound effect.
- time limited but no life cost, you can restart and restart again.
- game is auto saving. You can quit anytime, and continue later.
- support iCloud sync.
- support Game Center.
- coins are given when you playing even if you failed.You can use it buy hints or new "gear planet".
- good luck!

luckymouse's comments:
Quote:
Earth people dare you challenge in the "Gear Planet"?!

Yes?

Only one mission: link all gears!

It looks like very simple.But at the beginning, you may feel it so hard...There's always excess gear.Don't give up.One hour later, you will find how clever you are!


Download Size: 15.6MB

03-09-2017, 12:30 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 214
I HATE puzzle games with timers! I want to play this but the timer is not for me. Oh well.

03-09-2017, 07:14 PM
#3
Game should be great, as it's a real good concept.
Has 2 insurmountable problems:
1. the timer is stupid. Not enough time & ruins what could be a leisurely puzzle cracker.
Just makes me nervous, no pleasure in that.
2. Hints are waaaay too expensive. You pay for a single hint or 1 move. Not nearly enough to solve the whole thing.

It's too bad, as it could be a great puzzler.
Solution: 1. eliminate timer unless u are competing against someone.
2. A paid hint should at least cover the whole gear puzzle.(10 hints 10 puzzles)
Still pricey but some would pay it.
03-11-2017, 12:50 AM
#4
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemaker View Post
Game should be great, as it's a real good concept.
Has 2 insurmountable problems:
1. the timer is stupid. Not enough time & ruins what could be a leisurely puzzle cracker.
Just makes me nervous, no pleasure in that.
2. Hints are waaaay too expensive. You pay for a single hint or 1 move. Not nearly enough to solve the whole thing.

It's too bad, as it could be a great puzzler.
Solution: 1. eliminate timer unless u are competing against someone.
2. A paid hint should at least cover the whole gear puzzle.(10 hints 10 puzzles)
Still pricey but some would pay it.
Thank you very much to give me these suggestions.

For I thought "Challenge" should have a timer, or you won't fail...Maybe I make mistake, I will make a new one with long long long timer in beginning gears. And 1 hints for 1 puzzle.

Thank you.
03-11-2017, 12:51 AM
#5
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaymerX View Post
I HATE puzzle games with timers! I want to play this but the timer is not for me. Oh well.
Thank you to try it, I will make it better.
03-11-2017, 07:20 PM
#6
Hi lucky mouse,
Looking forward to your edits & update.
Thanks
03-16-2017, 08:12 AM
#7
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemaker View Post
Hi lucky mouse,
Looking forward to your edits & update.
Thanks
New version is released.

- Longer timer for gear #1 ~ #98
- 1 Hint will solve 1 Puzzle.

* If you are playing from saved game, the time will be the saved time. New game will become longer.