★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 20% off launch sale!!!

The Deep Paths: Labyrinth Of Andokost is a first-person, dungeon crawling RPG, with traditional grid-based movement, and active turn-based combat. Players explore a vast labyrinth filled with dangerous creatures, and hidden treasures, to unravel an ancient mystery and deliver their city from harms way.

Featuring rich, 3D environments with an old-school, retro feel, this huge adventure pays a modernised homage to classic 80s and 90s dungeon crawlers, such as Dungeon Master and Lands Of Lore.

Rich, 3D environments with high-quality art.
Tough, old-school combat, and traditional character levelling.
Dozens of secrets to discover.
A light-hearted adventure that doesn't take itself too seriously.
ReplayKit Streaming

Follow us for the latest info and game news!

http://crescentmoongames.com/other-games/
http://facebook.com/crescentmoongames
http://twitter.com/cm_games
http://instagram.com/crescentmoongames

JoshCM's comments:

The Deep Paths

Crescent Moon Games
Genres: Games Adventure Role Playing Entertainment
$3.99 USD


Quote:
25% off launch sale!!!

The Deep Paths: Labyrinth Of Andokost is a first-person, dungeon crawling RPG, with traditional grid-based movement, and active turn-based combat. Players explore a vast labyrinth filled with dangerous creatures, and hidden treasures, to unravel an ancient mystery and deliver their city from harms way.

Featuring rich, 3D environments with an old-school, retro feel, this huge adventure pays a modernised homage to classic 80s and 90s dungeon crawlers, such as Dungeon Master and Lands Of Lore.

Rich, 3D environments with high-quality art.
Tough, old-school combat, and traditional character levelling.
Dozens of secrets to discover.
A light-hearted adventure that doesn't take itself too seriously.
ReplayKit Streaming

Follow us for the latest info and game news!

http://crescentmoongames.com/other-games/
http://facebook.com/crescentmoongames
http://twitter.com/cm_games
http://instagram.com/crescentmoongames












Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 993.6MB

03-08-2017, 09:24 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Europe, CET
Posts: 2,954
Yeehaw! Already downloading. Will be back with commentary as soon as I get around to playing.

03-08-2017, 09:32 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 4,081
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
Yeehaw! Already downloading. Will be back with commentary as soon as I get around to playing.
the black plague is now gone, and there's a big performance boost and bug fixes as well!
03-08-2017, 10:08 AM
#4
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 607
Bought
03-08-2017, 10:26 AM
#5
Joined: May 2013
Location: Nr Cairns Australia
Posts: 221
Yes, at last. Early hours in Australia, coming down as we speak
03-08-2017, 11:53 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 24
Ipad 4 once again showing me its age.....
03-08-2017, 12:07 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2013
Location: Europe, CET
Posts: 2,954
First impression is a bad one. Random statrolls, for real? It's 2017, no need to replicate all its design faults just because you claim to be oldschool.
Can you please add a pointbuy system or fixed reasonable stats for those of us who do not condone such madness?

Then, I'm honestly curious why you don't have a Cleric/Healer class in the starting options.
03-08-2017, 12:07 PM
#8
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 597
Just curious is this game similar to LOG???
03-08-2017, 12:15 PM
#9
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 607
I can't tell if it's turn based or not. Sort of a mix maybe, I am getting killed repeatedly. Can't move when I think I should be able to move. Controls seem off some how. Hmmmm. I'll try again, but doesn't seem very responsive or something. I'm on iPad Pro 12.9
03-08-2017, 12:15 PM
#10
Joined: Feb 1983
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 1,268,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nullzone View Post
First impression is a bad one. Random statrolls, for real? It's 2017, no need to replicate all its design faults just because you claim to be oldschool.
Can you please add a pointbuy system or fixed reasonable stats for those of us who do not condone such madness?

Then, I'm honestly curious why you don't have a Cleric/Healer class in the starting options.
To be fair, they've done nothing to hide the fact that this is as supremely hardcore of an RPG as they get. If you don't like the stat rolls, you really aren't going to like the game once you start playing.