★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: SPECIAL PRICE 38% OFF(USD 7.99 -> USD 4.99)!!!
Asdivine Hearts 2 - The long-awaited sequel to the original smash hit has finally arrived!

Story
Picking up two years after the events of their first adventure, Zack and friends find themselves off on another quest, but this time to save the parallel world of Archelio, which is on the verge of being frozen in ice.

However, after a small mishap prior to arriving at their intended destination, the party finds themselves out of weapons and out of luck. Nevertheless, with the help of their new companion Nadia and a fairy named Rapscal, their investigation into the cause of this abnormal phenomenon gets back on track. That is, until a mysterious creature and suspicious fellow with divine powers show up and attempt to stop them from finding out the truth.

As conflicting evidence begins to amount, will the party be able to reverse this crisis as they had hoped for or will their actions turn out to be the catalyst for something much, much worse...?!

*With a convenient summary of the previous title included, players can jump right into Asdivine Hearts 2 without having played the first!

Ultimate Battles, Customization, and Content!
- Utilizing a brand new team system, lead up to six characters into battle, and destroy onslaughts of powerful foes!
- See the amalgamation of years of RPG-crafting expertise in the most beautiful game in the series to date!
- Plug in jewels to boost character parameters as the beloved rubix makes its triumphant return!
- Upgrade rare weapons to make one's own personal slayer of evil!
- Dispatch buddies to earn Guild Coins while the party works on their quest! Or simply equip their jewels to learn their skills!

Whether building the strongest team, creating the most powerful rubix, or both, the choice is entirely up to the player!

L.Lawliet's comments:

[Premium] RPG Asdivine Hearts 2

Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
Genres: Games Adventure Role Playing
$4.99 USD

Quote:
Asdivine Hearts 2 - The long-awaited sequel to the original smash hit has finally arrived!

Story
Picking up two years after the events of their first adventure, Zack and friends find themselves off on another quest, but this time to save the parallel world of Archelio, which is on the verge of being frozen in ice.

However, after a small mishap prior to arriving at their intended destination, the party finds themselves out of weapons and out of luck. Nevertheless, with the help of their new companion Nadia and a fairy named Rapscal, their investigation into the cause of this abnormal phenomenon gets back on track. That is, until a mysterious creature and suspicious fellow with divine powers show up and attempt to stop them from finding out the truth.

As conflicting evidence begins to amount, will the party be able to reverse this crisis as they had hoped for or will their actions turn out to be the catalyst for something much, much worse...?!

*With a convenient summary of the previous title included, players can jump right into Asdivine Hearts 2 without having played the first!

Ultimate Battles, Customization, and Content!
- Utilizing a brand new team system, lead up to six characters into battle, and destroy onslaughts of powerful foes!
- See the amalgamation of years of RPG-crafting expertise in the most beautiful game in the series to date!
- Plug in jewels to boost character parameters as the beloved rubix makes its triumphant return!
- Upgrade rare weapons to make one's own personal slayer of evil!
- Dispatch buddies to earn Guild Coins while the party works on their quest! Or simply equip their jewels to learn their skills!

Whether building the strongest team, creating the most powerful rubix, or both, the choice is entirely up to the player!

Supported Devices:
  • iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi
  • iPad23G-iPad23G
  • iPhone4S-iPhone4S
  • iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen
  • iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPadMini-iPadMini
  • iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 8.0

Download Size: 575.9MB

03-09-2017, 01:13 AM
After checking this game every Wednesday, every hour, for this to release. It's finally here!! I hit that buy button without a single hesitation. This is gonna be good

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219

03-09-2017, 01:29 AM
never played the first one. can you tell me what this or the first one did so well that made it better then other kemco games?

im a rpg loving kind of guy
03-09-2017, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
never played the first one. can you tell me what this or the first one did so well that made it better then other kemco games?
The system for putting in skills was really fun (gem box - have you played RE4 before? It's like their equip box). Oddly they never utilized it again. The gameplay was also fun and the story/characters were even better than all of that. It was just a fun adventure - probably the best time I've had playing than most RPGs on iOS. AH2 seems to improve on that with a more massive game. Can't wait to play it later!

TOP5: Chaos Rings 3 / Monster Hunter Freedom Unite / Kingdom Rush Series / Never Gone / Steam World Heist
My Artwork: http://pixiv.me/raidriar / SAO Memory Defrag ID: 259763993580 / FGO / Fire Emblem Heroes ID: 8040873219
03-09-2017, 07:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
After checking this game every Wednesday, every hour, for this to release. It's finally here!! I hit that buy button without a single hesitation. This is gonna be good
Gonna be so good
This series is my favorite by them
Been waiting for it too!
Now I have all 5 and all are good asdivine dios, asdivine cross, asdivine menace and asdivine hearts I and II

Last edited by Dailon80; 03-09-2017 at 07:37 AM.
03-09-2017, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dailon80 View Post
Gonna be so good
This series is my favorite by them
Been waiting for it too!
Now I have all 5 and all are good asdivine dios, asdivine cross, asdivine menace and asdivine hearts I and II
Me too. Definitely my favorite Kemco series. I've bought all of them. Some I still need to finish but I've enjoyed them nonetheless. AH just overall had the best mechanics and story.

03-09-2017, 07:47 PM
Loved the first one, But I'm confused, why does it say Premium in the title. When they do that it means their will be a free version as well. Are they doing that?
03-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damassner View Post
Loved the first one, But I'm confused, why does it say Premium in the title. When they do that it means their will be a free version as well. Are they doing that?
Free = Either a Demo or you can play for a little bit and unlock it for the full game..
03-09-2017, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pka4916 View Post
Free = Either a Demo or you can play for a little bit and unlock it for the full game..
But have you saw their other games that had the free and paid versions of the game. They let you play the full game, while the Primium lets you have points to spend at a online shop to get you ahead (boosters- rare weapons)
03-10-2017, 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by damassner View Post
But have you saw their other games that had the free and paid versions of the game. They let you play the full game, while the Primium lets you have points to spend at a online shop to get you ahead (boosters- rare weapons)
This, plus the free versions typically have ads.