★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 【 It's Free Now 】 The Best Social Game - Dragon Boat Racing

10-22-2009, 04:43 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
【 It's Free Now 】 The Best Social Game - Dragon Boat Racing

Application name: Dragon Boat Racing
Price: Free (On Sale)
iTunes Download Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316541859&mt=8

Maybe you ever seen dragon boat racing before !However, have you participated it ? Now! You can use the iPhone to enjoy this, you will feel exciting and funny from flap dragon boat. It is also the best social game can let you to play with your friends or your dream girls, get closer to them by this game.

Feature:
1.Dragon race for 1-2 person
2.Easy-to-use game interface.
3.Score billboard challenge
4.Qu Yuanís will judgment for your performance
5.Cute and fancy dragon boat design
6.The legend discovery of Duan Wu Festival

One of the most important Chinese traditional festival - Duan Wu Festival. It is a big festival when people eat zongzi, sticky rice dumpling, and hold dragon boat race to commemorate the patriotic poet Qu Yuan, BC 278. Let us experience the Duan Wu atmosphere and paddle the dragon boat!

Note. In 1953, World Peace Council praised Qu Yuan as one of the four global artist in literature.

It's Free Now! Letís go to download it !
iTunes Download Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=316541859&mt=8
10-22-2009, 04:55 AM
this is one of the most ridiculous/stupid/retarded apps ive ever seen. no offense. but i was lol'ing as soon as i saw the first pic..
10-23-2009, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek420 View Post
this is one of the most ridiculous/stupid/retarded apps ive ever seen. no offense. but i was lol'ing as soon as i saw the first pic..
Ouch! That is harsh! While maybe not the best app...maybe they are onto something by focusing on creating apps that can get you closer to your "dream girl"

Who needs dates when you have Dragon Boat Racing for the iPhone?

Hug a Panda: New School Edutainment
Game in Dev: Q Racer - More You Know, Farther You Go

Stalk Us (Facebook) | Follow Us (Twitter) | Grock Us (Blog)
10-23-2009, 06:42 AM
As a sprint kayaker/dragon boater, this app caught my attention , looks like a nicer looking version of tap of war. I'm a fan of those kind of games as well, just wish they had online play.