★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: An exciting new extreme sport for you thumb!

Go for gold in all 12 events:
- Mellow Melon
- Blueberry
- Lemon
- Strawberry
- Lemon & Strawberry
- Tropical Medley
- Bubblegum
- Green Tea and Butterscotch
- Lime
- Lime & Raspberry
- Rainbow Blackcurrant
- Cherry and Cola
plus a mystery bonus event!

ianmaclarty's comments:

Hi, this is my new game Jelly Juggle!

It's free with 4 levels and a single $1.99 IAP to add 6 extra levels and remove ads.

Some of my previous games include Boson X and Black Hole Joyrider.

I hope you enjoy it!

Ian.
03-09-2017, 08:03 AM
yay - was dying for a thread for this purely to say that this is fan-flipping-tastic. It's my favourite one man recent pong game to date. There's alot more going on here than you think at first. Great game. Some of the non-lemon levels are hard as nails too. Fingers crossed it gets featured as it's a cracker.

03-09-2017, 03:05 PM
Thanks! Glad you like it!
03-10-2017, 09:18 AM
The crab ate my ball!

Man I had no idea what was going on when I first started this up. Now I'm hooked. I've found a trick of sorts that makes the juggling more manageable. Gotta beat Carter then on to Slam! =)

Great high score game!
03-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherkellydown View Post
The crab ate my ball!

Man I had no idea what was going on when I first started this up. Now I'm hooked. I've found a trick of sorts that makes the juggling more manageable. Gotta beat Carter then on to Slam! =)

Great high score game!
haha - some of the other flavours/flavors are pure mental. That crab puts me off every time and then I hit him by mistake. I really, really, really like this game - glad to see you picked it up, AKD.
03-10-2017, 01:30 PM
Just got a score of 71 ahead of Slamraman and AKD he he sorry guys, loving this game also, it's hard as nails but very satisfying, it takes me back to the good old days of the Appstore in 2009 were everything was fresh and new and exciting.

First I thought what are those patterns in the water, know I saw that it is the score, brilliant use of the score count I think.
03-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post
Just got a score of 71 ahead of Slamraman and AKD he he sorry guys, loving this game also, it's hard as nails but very satisfying, it takes me back to the good old days of the Appstore in 2009 were everything was fresh and new and exciting.

First I thought what are those patterns in the water, know I saw that it is the score, brilliant use of the score count I think.
Agreed, Roger - the score took me a few hours to notice. This game really is quality - i hope more people find it!
03-10-2017, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
haha - some of the other flavours/flavors are pure mental. That crab puts me off every time and then I hit him by mistake. I really, really, really like this game - glad to see you picked it up, AKD.
I either hit the crab or it distracts me. Yeah, those other modes are insane. Lemon is hard enough!

Shaun Mustread reviewed this a few hours ago REVIEW so hopefully that helps garner some downloads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROGER-NL View Post

71 already!? Jeez!! Haha. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me. I noticed that point counter in the background too. That's a cool non-distracting way of doing things! Glad you guys are playing this!

Last edited by Anotherkellydown; 03-10-2017 at 02:41 PM.
03-11-2017, 09:02 AM
Just got a score of 100 points on level 1, level 2 is really hard I got 27 so fat but getting better and better at it.
03-11-2017, 09:42 AM
Nice job Roger! Just scored 56 on Lemon. I have to completely ignore the crabs or I die. Vanilla level - no enemies? Just a suggestion.