★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Heroes 2 : The Undead King is a turn-based strategy game in a fantasy world.

A new menace looms over The Kingdom. The Undead King is preparing dark forces to return and conquer the world. You are a brave knight travelling in search of pieces of a map to a powerful artifact, which could help to defeat the undead and save The Kingdom.

Be ready for an exciting journey with lots of battles, powerful artifacts, magic and dungeons.

Features :
Old-school turn-based strategy game.
Lots of creatures for recruiting.
Many artifacts and magic scrolls to discover.
A vast world for exploring.
No Ads or In-App Purchases.

Good luck and have fun!

Boardumb's comments:

03-09-2017, 01:36 PM
Is this a cute-ified Heroes of Might and Magic? Coz i would want that.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

03-12-2017, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Is this a cute-ified Heroes of Might and Magic? Coz i would want that.
You were looking at the first game in this series 3 years ago.. Did you ever happen to play that one?

Here is a link to the thread.. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...es+grail+quest
03-12-2017, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyClash View Post
You were looking at the first game in this series 3 years ago.. Did you ever happen to play that one?

Here is a link to the thread.. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...es+grail+quest
Never picked that one up. Not a huge fan of strategy games in general, just a very select few that i have spent a significant amount of playtime on.

This looks good though, i might dip in in this week if nothing catches my eye. The impressions i got from reading all 5 pages of Heroes 1 were quite positive, so that helped.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-12-2017, 06:14 PM
I am not a strategy fan either could not get into HofM&M no matter how hard I tried. I loved the first game of this series it was more like the Braveland games which I also liked
03-15-2017, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa View Post
I am not a strategy fan either could not get into HofM&M no matter how hard I tried. I loved the first game of this series it was more like the Braveland games which I also liked
I was an avid HoM&M player for years. Owned all the way up to 6 with all expansions. I also beta tested all of the Braveland series. In the credits (; and they let me rename all of the achievements in the 3rd one(since I tested all of them) which was pretty cool! If you say this plays like braveland then I'm in!
03-15-2017, 03:31 PM
I'm wondering how it works where it says about days left? Is it something where time runs out and you have either completed it or start over? Can you continue on endlessly?
03-16-2017, 01:06 AM
Any imps?
Premium, turn based, old school strategy game does sound up my alley.
03-16-2017, 05:44 AM
Wait, it this a second remake of KB? How does it change or improve on the first?

This really makes we wish that PK3 were alive and well (for iOS). They built the engine for RB HD. I still have PK2 Deluxe on my phone, but unfortunately I had RB HD deleted when Apple pulled their developer license. Such BS.

(Over on Facebook it looks like they're close to a Steam release...)

(And it looks like the IP is back on the App Store as well! Hooray!!!)

(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pk2-remastered/id1195364565?mt=8)
(https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/princesss-bounty/id1190312571?ls=1&mt=8)

Last edited by Unstablefan; 03-16-2017 at 06:15 AM.
03-16-2017, 09:18 AM
Terrible game....

Sad but it's like a hugely diluted Heroes of Might and Magic with most of the mechanics that make it good / playable stripped out!

It genuinely feels like someone's first attempt at an app.

Sorry but it's a waste of money

Gamecenter I.D - defard
Xbox One - defard2001
PS4 - defard
Feel free to add me peeps!