★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You want this game in gorgeous HD? Check out **Roswell Fighter HD**!!

The stunning arcade shooter is BACK with two more levels new enemies, music and a new MEGA BOSS!! Get it now!!

Roswell Fighter is the ultimate classic arcade style shooter with improved and fresh game-play.

Tons of aliens wait for you! And don't forget Mother Earth is in danger so be fast and blow up everything in this beautiful mixed 2D/3D environment. Roswell Fighter will charm you with its great 50s style art and music!

The game-play starts classic but will get more and more challenging over time while you face totally new and innovative game features. Mini-games and huge bosses will force your adrenalin to the limit.

Features:
* classic shootem up with tons of new game-play elements,
* amazing retro style (you will love the 50s style art),
* breathtaking 2D and 3D graphics,
* tons of upgrades, special weapons and bombs,
* 3 difficulty modes,
* 2 control types (Accelerometer and Touch controls)
* 11 huge levels + 1 bonus level
* great 50s soundtrack
* over 40 different enemies with individual move patterns to fight!
* 7 huge bosses
* interactive environment
* mini-games
* Online Highscores (OpenFeint)

Press:
**Nodpad.com: "Roswell Fighter really shines is in its presentation and game play."

**TouchArcade - It really is a beautiful game, and we were surprised at how fun the game was to play on the iPad.

**nodpad.com : "The creators obviously understand that the best way to avoid monotony is simply not to be monotonous."

**ThePortableGamer.com: " Good classic fun for the iPhoneGuns, bi-planes, falling meteors, and alien ships whats not to like!?!

**Touchreviews.net: "Adrenalin pumping fun."

**AppSpy.com: If you grew up spending hard earned dollars on arcade games like Galaga, then youll want to give Roswell Fighter a look at.

**AppSafari.com Easy to learn but difficult to master.

Follow us:
twitter.com/GameLabApps
facebook.com/GameLab

Email us feedback and support:
office@gamelab.eu

Squirt Reynolds's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
10-22-2009, 08:05 AM
love screenshot #2 with the downed UFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.

10-22-2009, 12:11 PM
wow these are the best screenshots ive ever seen i dont know if they are just really clear or what. kinda makes me feel that maybe good screenshots do make a difference because i kinda want this game now. i should probably clean my glasses more often maybe thats it heh

genres are not to be seen as forms of textual codifications, but as systems of orientations, expectations and conventions that circulate between industry, text and subject.
10-22-2009, 12:54 PM
i'm surprised we haven't gotten more commentary from schmup fans...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
10-22-2009, 12:54 PM
Keep in mind that this game only works on firmware 3.1+

Currently Playing::Meteor Blitz, EW Jim, Boost 3D, COD: Zombies, Eliminate::
10-22-2009, 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veratek View Post
Keep in mind that this game only works on firmware 3.1+
Yeah, sprite based vertical scrolling shoot-em ups are a weakness of mine (I tried to buy this earlier), but I'm not ready to go from 3.0 to the latest firmware yet. Unless there was a compelling reason why the dev compiled for 3.1 only, he's seriously limiting the sales possibilities of this otherwise very nice looking game...

--- ChronoSoft ---
Support your roguelikes! Play Rogue Touch today!
Spirit Hunter Mineko: Demons Reach --- Work in progress! Follow us on Twitter!
10-22-2009, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderData View Post
Yeah, sprite based vertical scrolling shoot-em ups are a weakness of mine (I tried to buy this earlier), but I'm not ready to go from 3.0 to the latest firmware yet. Unless there was a compelling reason why the dev compiled for 3.1 only, he's seriously limiting the sales possibilities of this otherwise very nice looking game...
Probably the v-sync loop stuff that Canabalt uses. Easier for fast moving/scrolling images.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
10-22-2009, 01:24 PM
looks sweet. I love the explosions on the video

Open Feint/Gamecenter: The Running Man
Plus+: TheRunningMan
Agon/Gameloft Live: The_Running_Man
Currently Enjoying: Games.
10-22-2009, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
i'm surprised we haven't gotten more commentary from schmup fans...
Ok, I'm here. I really like the look of this one. While I'm not normally one to say much about pricing, every other vert shmup I've bought has been $0.99. I forsee this one dropping to that price soon, too. But I'm gonna go ahead and grab it anyway, I'll post some impressions if anyones interested.

LOL at the description. "decent" mini games. It's like "hey these mini games are sort of ok, you'll love it!" Although I am curious what the mean by "mini games"...
10-22-2009, 02:09 PM
What's all that shmup about