★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Build your own Bit City! Start from a tiny town and grow to a thriving metropolis in this city building idle game from the creators of Tiny Tower. Collect profits and invest in upgrades that keep your city growing. Fill your city with new types of cars, planes and ships. Unlock cool new buildings, including famous landmarks to customize the look of your city. What are you waiting for? Start building YOUR own Bit City now!
03-13-2017, 01:09 AM
This is huge.
Coming out early in the morning

03-13-2017, 01:25 AM
Finally!
03-13-2017, 01:55 AM
I hope this is good and worthy...
I will download asap fingers crossed...
03-13-2017, 02:02 AM
It's a fantastic game I enjoyed this more than the tiny tower series.
A bit of strategy involved here. There are big decisions to make upon playing. Example to reset for future benefits or just continue playing with mo advantage.
As with the other Nimble games it's generous with the bucks and if u feel like buying please do so for this fantastic game.
Every level they are objectives to be met so it's different from the other games. The town gets bigger and bigger each time.

I am still early in the game although I reset with 8 prestige. Although a clicker game there are a fair bit of decision making to be made to maximize profitability.

Once again well done to the nimblebit brothers!!!
03-13-2017, 03:01 AM
If you reset or move on to the next city all your progress on the current city is gone? Like you can't admire your work once you move on?
03-13-2017, 03:02 AM
I wanted reset during the first city, but I can't find where to reset the progress...

Edit: nevermind, I saw that you can take the prestige keys and restart at city 1.

Last edited by digitaligor; 03-13-2017 at 03:21 AM.
03-13-2017, 03:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speeed View Post
If you reset or move on to the next city all your progress on the current city is gone? Like you can't admire your work once you move on?
Yes you start from 0. Basically u keep you bux and those real money purchased stuff like the pig..
When u move to next city u can't go back to city 1 to admire I can't seem to find that option yet..

Everything is the same except you start again from level 1. It's like that rpg infinity blade. You start stronger. You don't keep progress as you move to next city the only progress u can see is at the bank on how well you did previously.
03-13-2017, 04:12 AM
The fact that you can't choose which buildings to upgrade is a real stumbling block for me. Even though there are other things to do (buying cars, making upgrades at the town hall), it barely feels as though I'm making any real choices.

After a couple of hours I'm just not feeling this one at all.
03-13-2017, 04:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgina View Post
The fact that you can't choose which buildings to upgrade is a real stumbling block for me. Even though there are other things to do (buying cars, making upgrades at the town hall), it barely feels as though I'm making any real choices.

After a couple of hours I'm just not feeling this one at all.
Hahaha it puzzled me at first.. But then I think it part of the design to provide some kind of randomness maybe?