★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Crash of Cars - a real-time multiplayer game from Not Doppler

03-13-2017, 05:51 AM
Crash of Cars - a real-time multiplayer game from Not Doppler - COMING THIS THURSDAY

Crash of Cars is now officially released worldwide

I've created a launch thread at the link below:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?p=3992829

-----

Hey everyone!

We are really happy to announce our new game Crash of Cars is coming very soon to the App Store!

Crash of Cars combines a fast-paced car battling game, with .io style real-time multiplayer.

Gameplay:

Your goal is simple: collect as many crowns as possible. However it isn't so straightforward when there are other players trying to do the same thing! Use power-ups and smash into opponents to destroy them; then swoop in and take any crowns they drop.

Be careful though, the more crowns you collect, the bigger your 'bounty' becomes – making you a bigger target for other players to destroy!

Features:

Cars: At launch we'll have 32 upgradeable vehicles, with classics like a Police car, Ice-Cream Van and Sports car available as well as the more ridiculous Hot-Dog car and Pirate Ship! All vehicles are also customisable with skins, and some vehicles even contain special gameplay perks! (like the Hovercraft that can float on water, or the Firetruck that is immune to Flamethrowers)

Power-ups: We have 16 power-ups that can be collected and used in combat! Everything from cannons, to flamethrowers, spikes and even rail guns. All power-up's are upgradeable through a level-up system in-game.

Maps: The launch build will contain 4 maps from a board-walk amusement park, through to an out-of-this-world Moon. We don't plan to stop there, with more maps planned for release on a regular basis.

Real Time Multiplayer: The game was designed as a multiplayer experience, so we've made it as easy as possible to get into the action. Simply press Play to join a match, with no wait times or lobbies to contend with. Single player mode is also available for those that prefer offline play.

Leaderboards: A multiplayer game wouldn't be complete without a leaderboard! Our leaderboards refresh every hour, giving you a new short term challenge every-time you return to the game!

Screenshots

Release Details:

We will confirm this as soon as possible, but we aren't too far away The game will be free-to-play.

Last edited by Red1; 03-22-2017 at 09:13 PM.
03-13-2017, 06:40 AM
I'm actually playing a game like this in beta called Crash Club with similar features, but your game has more unique vehicles and the trailer looks awesome so we'll see which one takes the crown

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i

03-13-2017, 10:00 AM
That game could be nice.
I like game name hehe its similar to CoC
03-14-2017, 11:56 AM
Dude this game looks awesome i cant wait for the us release.
03-14-2017, 02:34 PM
Looks brilliant! Will it have controller support?
03-14-2017, 05:24 PM
Nice artwork!
03-15-2017, 06:23 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone

@dreadnok
Yes, there will be quite a variety of vehicles in our game at launch . Here's a preview showing many of the vehicles that will be available:

We hope to add many more cars in content updates too!

@BrinkHouseGames
No controller support planned at the moment, but I'll pass this feedback on to the team.

@henrycupcake
Wow, thanks for all the feedback ! At the moment, we are focusing on building the game to be as best as it can be for mobile/tablets. If the reception for the game is strong, hopefully we can explore bringing it to more platforms in the future.
03-16-2017, 07:45 AM
This game is so much fun

And just got a legendary car
03-16-2017, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivica View Post
This game is so much fun

And just got a legendary car
The game is out??

Game center:dreadnokv1/ Twitter:@dreadnokv1
Death Road To Canada is a nonstop thrill ride that will crack u up, haven't changed my signature since 2011 but this is worth it http://Death Road to Canada by Rocke...re/us/dfWqdb.i
03-16-2017, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnok View Post
The game is out??
Soft launched in canada