Luke Jackson | Music Composer

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by LukeJacksonComposer, Mar 13, 2017.

1. LukeJacksonComposer

LukeJacksonComposer New Member

Mar 13, 2017
    Music Composer
    West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Hi all,

As you may have guessed, I am a music composer for games and other visual media. I'd love to hear from those of you who are perhaps considering having an original soundtrack composed for your game. If you would like to hear examples of my work in order to decide wether I would be right for your project, please visit my website - www.lukejacksoncomposer.com . If you would like to discuss your project further, you are more than welcome to contact me via the 'contact' form on my site.

Hopefully you feel I can bring something special to your game. However, regardless of wether or not we work together, I wish you all the best of luck with your projects!

Luke

2. LukeJacksonComposer

Mar 13, 2017
    Music Composer
    Hi All,

I am still looking to take on a video game project. If you would like to hear examples of my work please visit www.lukejacksoncomposer.com .
    Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you'd like to discuss your project at length!

Best of luck with development on your projects!

Luke

3. kripa1415`

kripa1415` Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Looking for a composer

Hey Luke, I'm looking for a music and sound composer. Email me at [email protected].

Cheers
    Kripa

4. LukeJacksonComposer

Mar 13, 2017
    Music Composer
  5. LukeJacksonComposer

Mar 13, 2017
    Music Composer
    Looking for a musical score crafted specifically for your game? Or perhaps simply just a main theme to help define your game's unique identity?

You're welcome to visit www.lukejacksoncomposer.com, and if you like my music, don't be afraid to get in touch as I'd love to hear about your project!

Also, if you're not looking to hire a composer but simply have some questions with regards to the use of music in videogames. I'm more than happy to chat, and hopefully I can answer any questions you may have.