★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Golf Zero is a crazy mix of golf and platforming. Jump, bounce and slide your way around the levels trying everything you can to get the ball in the hole.

There is nothing quite like a nice round of Golf. The freshly cut grass, the birds singing, the razor sharp saw blades, the mid-air bullet time shot as you dodge a bone crushing boulder.

Work your way through the 40 normal levels or compete against the rest of the world in the speed run levels.
03-13-2017, 10:31 PM
Congrats on the release guys! Game looks great, can't wait to dive in. Will post back to let you know how I like it.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric

03-13-2017, 11:16 PM
Finally! ... I mean, a day early, nice! Looks great, gonna download right now. I've probably been the biggest anticipatior of this game.
03-14-2017, 03:06 AM
Been fortunate enough to have played this just a taaad bit ahead of release and I have no problem saying this is easily my favorite golfing game on the App Store. I love the Super Stickman Golf games as much as everyone else, but there's something so new and refreshing about not only having full control over your golfer, but also watching them pull off their best Super Meat Boy impression while doing something SMB could only dream about.

Sadly, this has replaced Wrassling as my favorite Colin Lane game. (Told you!)

Everyone's favorite chamber of death, doom and decomposition.
03-14-2017, 03:08 AM
Golf Zero (By Colin Lane Games AB) - IOS Ipad Gameplay

Guys, this game is really cool. Check out my gameplay video here
03-14-2017, 03:18 AM
It is definitely really fun. Well worth the 2 bucks to remove ads. I only have 3 levels left to get a gold medal on. But there are more levels on the way, and a speed run mode I haven't gotten into yet.

ROSSMANBROSGAMES.COM
DOWNLOAD JUMP JACK ON iOS
New Project in the works (Love to hear your thoughts)
Twitter: @rossmanbros @rossman_eric
03-14-2017, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the support as always to TouchArcade and the awesome people in the forums.

Wow people are blasting through the levels fast We will be updating with another 40 asap, maybe in about 4 weeks time. Got some really cool new mechanics on the way.
03-14-2017, 05:24 AM
Wow really fun game!
03-14-2017, 06:07 AM
Cracking game - controls initially seem a bit tough to pull off, but are never unresponsive, its always you messing up.

Love the slightly less harsh Meatboy mixed with Desert Golf mashup - paid to remove ads after a few holes as knew I was going to love this.
03-14-2017, 06:29 AM
Paid to remove ads after eight levels.

This is genius.
I mean it.

There is something just perfectly FUN about this game.

AppStore reviewers are going to want more levels. If they knock this FREE game just for that, they are greedy, grubbing children. (Understand, I fully expect this.)

Mr. Lane, if you keep the levels coming, I believe you might have a major, enduring success on your hands.
If you ever somehow add a custom level creator, this has juggernaut potential.

Just brilliant.

Good work.