★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: **** HALF-PRICE DURING FIRST MONTH OF RELEASE ****

Shred hard, boost big and go kiteloop crazy with this first ever real-feel kiteboarding game!

Whether youre a seasoned pro waiting for the wind or someone whos curious about the sport, Kiteboard Hero has something for everyone:

- Training Camp guides you through the game controls and the fundamentals of kiteboarding in a series of progressions that kiteboarders will be very familiar with.
- Freeride is a no pressure open-world game-mode where you can cruise around, explore, practice your moves, go for records and unlock achievements.
- Challenge Mode is a series of increasingly difficult, kiteboarding challenges from the Simon Says On Demand to the fast and furious Downwind Blitz.

No matter what game-mode you play, theres plenty of rewards to be earned, improving your riders ability to jump higher, hang for longer and pull-off all types of moves. Now its just a question of whether youve got the skills to be a Kiteboard Hero!

Features:
- Realistic physics and great 3D graphics
- Training Camp, Freeride and Challenge Mode game modes
- Huge expanse of Le Morne, Mauritius to kite and explore
- Variable weather, wind directions and wind speeds
- Select from a variety of different kites and boards
- Over 50 challenges and achievements
- True kiteboarding experience
- No ads

LIKE US: facebook.com/kiteboardhero
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/kiteboardhero
03-14-2017, 12:37 PM
Well, I've been waiting for a proper kiteboarding game, but so far nobody else has been able to pull it off! There's a couple of games out, but they are very sub-par. I hope this is the one that makes it happen in a good way! The pics look good, but I'd like to see a video if possible. That could push some folks off the fence!

Last edited by bigrand1; 03-14-2017 at 12:40 PM.
03-14-2017, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Well, I've been waiting for a proper kiteboarding game, but so far nobody else has been able to pull it off! There's a couple of games out, but they are very sub-par. I hope this is the one that makes it happen in a good way! The pics look good, but I'd like to see a video if possible. That could push some folks off the fence!
https://youtu.be/QqhhkrvRa00

I promise this is the game you are waiting for ت
03-15-2017, 04:43 PM
Positive reviews from real kiters have sold me
Looks great